this look normal?

zzero

first post and first chameleon ever.. its a baby girl veiled and was just wondering if these eye pictures look normal to any of u more experienced cham owners.. i will post more pics or info if wanted..
there seems to be a small bubble on the inside of her eye it is only really noticable when she looks backward or somewhat back with that eye. other wise its kinda wrinkley.. just wanted to know if i was just being over concerned or if i have a valid reason to be.. thanks
like i said on the inside part close to the noseish
IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0591-1.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

I kindof see a bump in the eye turret. It could be piece of foreign matter that has gotten in the eye. Try misting her heavily and let the water rain on her.(make sure its warm not hot) See if she can clean it out herself first while your misting her. If that doesnt help her you could try using some plain old saline solution. What you want to do is shoot a stream of the solution into the eye turret. It should fill up like a water balloon. Dont over do it but let it expand and that should allow her to work the foreign matter free and expel it. If it doesnt work the first time do it again the next day til she can eliminate it.

Back
Top Bottom