this is the Petshop I work at.

I'm of the opinion that all dogs should be kennel trained for this very reason. I tell my pit "go to your room!" and she runs to her kennel and waits for me to come close the door.

funny you mention! This is exactly what I recommend every customer at my store. Easiest way to potty train a dog. My two yorkies don't get kenneled but leila and leo(my big 'ole beagle) are both trained when I say "go to your room" to go to their kennels and wait to be locked up. They have water bottles for water but no food til I get home. They have never once "used it" in their Kennels.

Glad to see you have a brain!

And thanks about leila. She's my baby. I'll post a video soon of her being a goof.

-Andrea

Got a video Yet? :p I laughed at your chihuahuas name, thats too Cute.

Thanks, yeah.. Her name was pretty instantanious and it just stuck. We usually just call her lee lee though. She is SO funny. She bounces everywhere and runs into crap a lot. Poor thing. 0 deph perception. I bought fry not too long after getting her. He was so goofy looking like the character and I though't it be cute to have matching names.

Video soon. Still waiting on the damn camera.

-Andrea

To me everyone is guilty until proven innocent =P

(jk jk)

but you would NOT believe the questions we get at the shop. :rolleyes:

LOL

Oh yeah I would. People as you seem to know, are inherently stupid animals. Seems to be more true when dealing with the care of other animals. So yeah I can only imagine some of the questions you get. (so he needs to eat everyday?) The people on forums and other sources of information on the net are the minority.

This is leila being silly on my bed. She always does this with her paws. Too cute.

and this is leila and my other dogs playing outside for a bit. Angel isn't on here. She must be sleeping somewhere.

this is leo doing some tricks. He is really distracted outside so he's not getting them all first try XD

Video of ginger is next :)

-Andrea

He actually knows a lot more. Dilligence is all it takes chad. persistance too I 'spose.

Arn't they just hilarious dogs though? They have really expressive faces.

Back
Top Bottom