Thinking about putting dubia outside.

Syn

Avid Member
What is the coldest and warmest dubia can get? Will the dryness affect them at all?

They have found a way to escape and I need to put them outside for a while to spray the room they were in (away from any other pets).

What is the coldest and warmest dubia can get? Will the dryness affect them at all?

They have found a way to escape and I need to put them outside for a while to spray the room they were in (away from any other pets).

I put mine on my patio when it was around 90-95 and like 10 of my colony died on me......

10 Colonies or 10 bugs out of your whole colony? It's 99 degrees right now so.. LOL.

You need to keep them in an enclosure they can't escape from.
Any that have escaped will die. They will not infest your home.

-Brad

10 Colonies or 10 bugs out of your whole colony? It's 99 degrees right now so.. LOL.

Just 10 out of the entire colony. So what are you keeping them in? I have mine in a rubbermaid tub that I cut some of the lid out and put screen. I never had any escape until my cat knocked over the tub while I was in Hawaii!

You need to keep them in an enclosure they can't escape from.
Any that have escaped will die. They will not infest your home.

-Brad
Lol especially not since spiders have moved in! They are certainly keeping them dead. We have tried various things, it seems like the smaller ones get out but none of the adults do. I have seen some live ones getting out of the room they are in and that is what worries me.

Either way, I need to move them because of the spiders.

well 75-95 degrees anything higher than 95 may kill some of your roaches anything lower than 75 and they wont breed as well. I recommend 80-85

Well as wonderful as AZ weather is, we will be 100 in the daytime, 65 at night.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom