They're so cute when they sleep!

I have a boy and a girl that hates me because I put her on a diet! She's in the second picture, and you can see her belly hanging over the branch. I'm so happy with my little boy's colors, I can't believe how beautiful he's gotten! My girl has a slight translucent color, her little grabby toes are white so her name is Diliyo which is Cherokee for socks.

I couldn't agree more it's when I get to c the most colour this was last night

Attachments

• IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 210
I couldn't find a pic of my other cham Mr. Freeze (nosy be) sleeping but here is Skittles. I love how he looks when he sleeps. Mr. Freeze almost turns white when he sleeps and Skittles becomes very bright with yellows and oranges.

Attachments

• skitsleep1.JPG
    skitsleep1.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 179
I couldn't find a pic of my other cham Mr. Freeze (nosy be) sleeping but here is Skittles. I love how he looks when he sleeps. Mr. Freeze almost turns white when he sleeps and Skittles becomes very bright with yellows and oranges.
Doesn't look like your pic uploaded properly?

O.M.G! Ya'll need to stop encouraging my addiction! That baby could not possibly be any prettier! Awesome pic, too. Mine always sleep burrowed under foliage.

Awww, he must be amazing all fired up! Mine are both such fatties compared to everyone's babies. I will have to enforce the diet more strictly! My boy puts his super grumpy shirt on whenever he sees a dubia hit his dish!
20160911_095745-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom