They're here! They're Here!

How wonderful, more absolutely gorgeous creations to add to your collection..whatever you're doing with all the reds now high whites,idk but I like it keep us posted on who your breeding that guy with..splash female possibility?? Nice pick ups

How wonderful, more absolutely gorgeous creations to add to your collection..whatever you're doing with all the reds now high whites,idk but I like it keep us posted on who your breeding that guy with..splash female possibility?? Nice pick ups

Definitely a splash girl :) and possibly a girl from chameleons101, a Fahrenheit girl!

And i agree max. Maybe i should calls him Santa!

wow - those are so pretty - such great eye candy you have :p cant wait to see what you do in your breeding with them - I dont think you can go wrong with any combo you select - all are stunning - and sure the babies will be too :)

wow - those are so pretty - such great eye candy you have :p cant wait to see what you do in your breeding with them - I dont think you can go wrong with any combo you select - all are stunning - and sure the babies will be too :)

His girlfriend should be ready in a couple months!

Okay since I missed my bag photos with Ziggy I ordered another Panther from Bruce JUST so I could take bag pics at Fedex ;o). He arrives Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom