They're hatching!!

sarah777

I just checked my panther eggs and 4 are sweating and 1 has pipped!! I'm so excited!! Time to order pinheads:) I'll be taking lots of pictures so stay tuned!

Sarah that is excellent, I love babies. Enjoy and post pictures, that is all there is to it - well almost all.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Awww congratulations, so exciting, pacing the floor yet? See if, when the first one emerges you start talking funny to it....all high pitched and gentle '' hello little one, welcome to the world '' :D

I always got so excited when babies start to hatch. I love babies congrats!:D

Dez I know exactly what you mean. I was beside myself yesturday when mine started. Couldn't concentrate on anything else just totally focused on the eggs.
I called my son who was out to lunch and screamed '' we are having babies '' down the phone get home to watch QUICK ! '' :D

No cleaning, ironing, housework cooking, just ordered in a KFC so I could sit and watch.....and that moment of hatching was / is the most amazing moment.

And that was just one egg :eek:....gotta eat another 33 KFC's yet !!

I was hoping to wake up to find a little one but (s)he is still handing out in the egg, and there is two more sweating. Dying of anticipation here! What's the average time after a baby has pipped the egg until it actually comes out?

I was hoping to wake up to find a little one but (s)he is still handing out in the egg, and there is two more sweating. Dying of anticipation here! What's the average time after a baby has pipped the egg until it actually comes out?

I have had some take days. I know how hard it is, but what happens will happen-so don't stress!:) Geez-wish I could take my own advice.

............ you went to bed :eek: lol I darn't move from 6 ft of the incubating cupboard lol

My first one yesturday took an hour and a half. was like a bat out of hell, pipped, hatched and running up the side to get out. My second one has been playing silly 'B''s all day...in out snooze in out snooze in out, dithering around...and been at it since first light :mad:so I guess each one is in hatching as in life - different and unique

But I empathise completly with you as am in same state here.....good luck, we can try practise patience together.....ready ? b r e a t h i n a n d h o l d s l o w l y e x h a l e..... yeah right :D

............ you went to bed :eek: lol I darn't move from 6 ft of the incubating cupboard lol

My first one yesturday took an hour and a half. was like a bat out of hell, pipped, hatched and running up the side to get out. My second one has been playing silly 'B''s all day...in out snooze in out snooze in out, dithering around...and been at it since first light :mad:so I guess each one is in hatching as in life - different and unique

But I empathise completly with you as am in same state here.....good luck, we can try practise patience together.....ready ? b r e a t h i n a n d h o l d s l o w l y e x h a l e..... yeah right :D

LOL! Good idea. I wish mine was hatching like a bat out of hell! Keep us updated when the second one comes out!

:eek::eek: In the 30 mins since I last checked...the troublemaker is still refusing to budge BUT 4 have dented, pipped and heads out...wow wasn't expecting that at all

So sweet all in a group like little peas

Back
Top Bottom