They're hatching!!

Here...look phew...this is gonna be the death of me for sure lol - the lazy git is top left, retracted back in again for another snooze...sorry but I'll put my last murraymint it's a male !

As if to prove the point everyone is different...another has pipped and rushing out...no dent no shrinkage nothing just vrrooooooooom :eek:.............

Melric ...It's really brain exploding stuff. For months you look at these little oval eggs...thats just what they are eggs and the longer you look at them the longer you wait you just always get used to looking at eggs. Static, ' boring ' eggs.
Yesturday when I saw that first spot of green it took my breath away....as it pipped I grabbed a magnifying glass AND IT MOVED :eek::D and I nearly poo'ed myself.
All those months at looking at ' eggs ' and all of a sudden they were alive..in that nano second I felt like a mum....even though I knew their survival depended on me and the hope I knew what to do but this was different....overwhelmed with feeling of responsibility, tiny venerable dependants......talking to them instantly in a high squeeky ridiculous voice - like they would reply :rolleyes:...........weirest feeling

Melric ...It's really brain exploding stuff. For months you look at these little oval eggs...thats just what they are eggs and the longer you look at them the longer you wait you just always get used to looking at eggs. Static, ' boring ' eggs.
Yesturday when I saw that first spot of green it took my breath away....as it pipped I grabbed a magnifying glass AND IT MOVED :eek::D and I nearly poo'ed myself.
All those months at looking at ' eggs ' and all of a sudden they were alive..in that nano second I felt like a mum....even though I knew their survival depended on me and the hope I knew what to do but this was different....overwhelmed with feeling of responsibility, tiny venerable dependants......talking to them instantly in a high squeeky ridiculous voice - like they would reply :rolleyes:...........weirest feeling

Lmao! Well it sounds like you made the most of it. lol. I'm glad everything has turned out great! How fun.:D

FINALLY!!!! I forgot how small they were. Sooo cute! Just one thus far.

Attachments

• chambaby1 165.jpg
    chambaby1 165.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 133
  • chambaby1 160.jpg
    chambaby1 160.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 133
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations......babies.............

Now just how cute is that ?:D
And they just spring from this inaminate blob to perfect, hatched with all mannerisms, kung fu stuff and silly walk...:D
Isn't it weird though that no matter how you photogragh them, put them on a finger, next to something we all know the size of - you can never show their tinyness. Only in the flesh can you appreciate it....

Mine are lazy buggas. Got four out now with 5 pipped with heads and 5 sweating :D Even as i moved them to nursery I couldn't sleep....what if one fell over, got stressed by FF, went downhill......would mof been to much to bare to wake this morning having lost one because it just needed a bit of care and I was asleep - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol:D

Have fun today x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations......babies.............

Now just how cute is that ?:D
And they just spring from this inaminate blob to perfect, hatched with all mannerisms, kung fu stuff and silly walk...:D
Isn't it weird though that no matter how you photogragh them, put them on a finger, next to something we all know the size of - you can never show their tinyness. Only in the flesh can you appreciate it....

Mine are lazy buggas. Got four out now with 5 pipped with heads and 5 sweating :D Even as i moved them to nursery I couldn't sleep....what if one fell over, got stressed by FF, went downhill......would mof been to much to bare to wake this morning having lost one because it just needed a bit of care and I was asleep - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol:D

Have fun today x

You are so right, the pictures actually make (s)he look big:) Too funny. How many eggs do you have in all? I have 15 in this clutch ,6 others are sweating still but no more have pipped.

You are so right, the pictures actually make (s)he look big:) Too funny. How many eggs do you have in all? I have 15 in this clutch ,6 others are sweating still but no more have pipped.

Clutch is 33....er...or it is 35 :confused: No I'm not useless but my brain is mush now....ummmmsohad39lostoneaftertwoweeksthenlostthreestranglyafewweeksagoand6arenowout so that leaves 35 :D Tra laa !
6 out, 6 pipped, 6 sweating and my Gynacologist is never gonna believe my oestrogen levels after this :D

Clutch is 33....er...or it is 35 :confused: No I'm not useless but my brain is mush now....ummmmsohad39lostoneaftertwoweeksthenlostthreestranglyafewweeksagoand6arenowout so that leaves 35 :D Tra laa !
6 out, 6 pipped, 6 sweating and my Gynacologist is never gonna believe my oestrogen levels after this :D

Man I can't imagine having that many! I've got 5 more pipped. And I found a local store that carries fruit fly cultures, thank goodness because Fed Ex delivered my pin head crickets to the wrong address today to petco and they opened them! So LLL is sending me more but I won't get them till Thus.

Back
Top Bottom