They grow up soo fast

titan501x

Here are some pictures of when i first got her.
P1010036.jpg

P1010046.jpg

Here are some pictures that i took today.
IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

If you have Pictures of your cham like this, please post them!

i hear yea there man !!! i have some baby veilds left from a clucth i hatched in november and wow there freaking huge now compared to just 3 months ago

Hei Titan , i see that you have auratus ancon hill, they are really shy!! Im from Panama , now the are jumping all over the places !!! I had five but a let them free ... hard to see them in the viv! pumis are more visible

Hei Titan , i see that you have auratus ancon hill, they are really shy!! Im from Panama , now the are jumping all over the places !!! I had five but a let them free ... hard to see them in the viv! pumis are more visible
yea, thats what i've heard, although i see mine jumping around his viv alot. i'd like to get some pumilio, but they are just way too expensive. so far the cheapest price i've seen for one is $120. Your really lucky, you can go into your backyard and see all those colorful animals and plants. when i go into my backyard i just see stray cats and boring toads. but i've been trying to get my parents to go on a vacation to panama, but they really aren't into exotic animals and things like i am.

buuu for your parents !
Yeah I see lots of weird and beautiful animals , wow, pumis are really expensive in boca del toro they are "protected" but I know that they are exported.

You are welcome whenever you decide to visit my country! Ill be glad to guide you

Back
Top Bottom