The start of Fungal dermatitis ?

No real update on this. I haven’t used a w-tip to see if it comes off, I decided not to because he’s just moved to his bigger enclosure and is already pretty upset with me… and I don’t want to push him over the edge so I’m keeping an eye on it and hoping he’s gonna bust a shed soon…
*q-tip q-tip q-tip 🤦🏻‍♀️

Well it was me, I in fact was using a bottled water in his fogger that has added minerals and will be switching to distilled 😆

I also want to clarify that I’ve been running my Mistking and fogger off the same reservoir for quite some time and recently had to switch back to separate ones and was absent minded about this fact when asked about the water I was using @Beman 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also want to clarify that I’ve been running my Mistking and fogger off the same reservoir for quite some time and recently had to switch back to separate ones and was absent minded about this fact when asked about the water I was using @Beman 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is one of them running tap water?

Is one of them running tap water?
No. Neither are tap but I was using bottled water with added minerals… wouldn’t that probably be why I’m seeing the white?

Attachments

• IMG_5155.jpeg
    IMG_5155.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 28
Yall are cracking me up... And this is why I am single I suppose. Granted the few men I have talked to or attempted dating in the last few years had major issues with me having a chameleon. So yeah they were dropped and Beman stayed king. :hilarious:

Yall are cracking me up... And this is why I am single I suppose. Granted the few men I have talked to or attempted dating in the last few years had major issues with me having a chameleon. So yeah they were dropped and Beman stayed king. :hilarious:
Sounds peaceful 😂

As he should. I'm surprised how many people in my life are not interested in chameleons at all. Bunch of idiots....

100% their loss. The right person will come your way and will either already be into chameleons, or newly fascinated by them!

Back
Top Bottom