The Rhacodactylus Thread!

I love the 2-part diet, it adds a little flavour variety to the diet. There are instructions on the package to mixing with and without crickets. You are supposed to mix by weight. The premixed one is great but I think it is mixed for a cricket free diet.

This baby just hatched and is mean as can be. This is the first crested I have seen display like this. Made me laugh

7d7d36ec.jpg

I have 28 crested right now. All adults. They are one of my favorite gecko species all around. Easy to care for and have great tempers (at least most of them).

I have 28 crested right now. All adults. They are one of my favorite gecko species all around. Easy to care for and have great tempers (at least most of them).

Oh wow! I'll take the females. >_>

This baby just hatched and is mean as can be. This is the first crested I have seen display like this. Made me laugh

7d7d36ec.jpg
LMFAO! I want THAT ONE. Trade you babies if I get any of mine to hatch?

i have 2 cresteds, ricky N lucy, who i plan to breed.. the guy is beautiful, but the girl is pretty plain :) there very cute lol. i hope i do good breeding them.. still got a couple months to wait til i can do it thoough.

If i only get one egg, i am trading it hen it hatches, to the guy i bought these 2 geckos off of, to get a UnRelated female :)

Will be very interesting

LOL awww, he's a cutie. I love the spots it has, hope it keeps it color.

Me too , they are so pretty out of the egg. THe older siblings are looking great!

They should keep a lot of that color. Alot of my breeders are red flame with some amazing color and pattern. These babies are from a really nice pair of breeders.

LMFAO! I want THAT ONE. Trade you babies if I get any of mine to hatch?

Tell them to hurry up , I will be in Tucson AZ in Sept ...

My earliest clutch is 6/25, but I do have a pair of eggs that I found around 7/1 but the female that laid those eggs laid another clutch two weeks later.. I should have at least 4 babies if all goes well, if not more @ Tuscon.

Ryan, are those spots really spots and not vermiculite? It looks great! I'm actually thinking about bringing the babies with, and maybe the eggs if the temperature in the car will be alright..

My earliest clutch is 6/25, but I do have a pair of eggs that I found around 7/1 but the female that laid those eggs laid another clutch two weeks later.. I should have at least 4 babies if all goes well, if not more @ Tuscon.

Ryan, are those spots really spots and not vermiculite? It looks great! I'm actually thinking about bringing the babies with, and maybe the eggs if the temperature in the car will be alright..

You are right that is vermiculite.. at least some of it. There are a few spots on it. I was thinking about the pattern on the back. :D

You are right that is vermiculite.. at least some of it. There are a few spots on it. I was thinking about the pattern on the back. :D
Oh hehehe. So what other geckos are you bringing to the show? I will definitely have to do a baby trade.

after this weekend I will be getting a gargoyle and a crestie. then after ballpython breeding season, I will hipefully have enough to get a leachie :)

Back
Top Bottom