The Reveal šŸ’–

pascal2023

Avid Member
Taken from a couple days ago, Iā€™ve ordered some more vines but her lay bin is in there, I think itā€™s well hidden, Iā€™m going to make some adjustments before I go away at the end of this week just by moving the vines and adding more in, any opinions welcome šŸ’–

5CED473D-71D5-41CD-B736-82CD607E9B1A.jpeg
CCFEF238-C7C5-4D62-87CF-EAEEBC6F4FA8.jpeg
D6A93C9F-1773-418B-BCF0-5B449A27457F.jpeg

( lay bin is bigger than it looks, will measure it but about 12ā€ in height, I suppose roughly the same in width maybe a tad bigger, I could easily fit a bigger one in if this isnā€™t enough )

Attachments

• E13D0ECE-D812-481F-AC68-52648F1ACF5C.jpeg
    E13D0ECE-D812-481F-AC68-52648F1ACF5C.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 28
There is also a stick in the sand to help her in and out of her lay bin, forgot to add, itā€™s in the corner so canā€™t really see it šŸ¤Ž

Lol if shes like my veiled you wont have to worry about trimming your plantsšŸ˜† my dude eats all the new shoots on his umbrella plant, i seen him take bites out of the bigger leaves once in a while but the new ones are gone within the day they pop upšŸ˜

It looks great and Pascal must be enjoying it. šŸ„° The only feedback I have is you could add some natural branches for more little cham roads as well as adding to the natural tree feel.
šŸ’– Iā€™ve ordered more vines before I posted this last night and I guess now would be a good time for me to look for real branches since weā€™ve just had a storm, all the bigger bits have finally broken off haha! šŸ’–

Lol if shes like my veiled you wont have to worry about trimming your plantsšŸ˜† my dude eats all the new shoots on his umbrella plant, i seen him take bites out of the bigger leaves once in a while but the new ones are gone within the day they pop upšŸ˜
Itā€™s funny she doesnā€™t eat any of the vegetation lol, but sheā€™s crushed all of my carnivorous plants but walking all over them so thatā€™s a no go šŸ˜‚

Would like to see a picture of the whole enclose please. That Pascal in Disney font is really cool

Okay now that I can see the whole enclose. I now know one thing for sure "You are now addictive to chameleon keeping". It looks awsome
Iā€™ll wear that badge with pride lol! Sheā€™s definitely kept me busy since and my mine on the straight and narrow since Iā€™ve come out of hospital. Sheā€™s really helped me so the least I can do is give her the life she deserves! More than happy to spoil her šŸ˜‡šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom