The Reveal 💖

pascal2023

Avid Member
Taken from a couple days ago, I’ve ordered some more vines but her lay bin is in there, I think it’s well hidden, I’m going to make some adjustments before I go away at the end of this week just by moving the vines and adding more in, any opinions welcome 💖

5CED473D-71D5-41CD-B736-82CD607E9B1A.jpeg
CCFEF238-C7C5-4D62-87CF-EAEEBC6F4FA8.jpeg
D6A93C9F-1773-418B-BCF0-5B449A27457F.jpeg

( lay bin is bigger than it looks, will measure it but about 12” in height, I suppose roughly the same in width maybe a tad bigger, I could easily fit a bigger one in if this isn’t enough )

Attachments

• E13D0ECE-D812-481F-AC68-52648F1ACF5C.jpeg
    E13D0ECE-D812-481F-AC68-52648F1ACF5C.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 26
There is also a stick in the sand to help her in and out of her lay bin, forgot to add, it’s in the corner so can’t really see it 🤎

Lol if shes like my veiled you wont have to worry about trimming your plants😆 my dude eats all the new shoots on his umbrella plant, i seen him take bites out of the bigger leaves once in a while but the new ones are gone within the day they pop up😐

It looks great and Pascal must be enjoying it. 🥰 The only feedback I have is you could add some natural branches for more little cham roads as well as adding to the natural tree feel.
💖 I’ve ordered more vines before I posted this last night and I guess now would be a good time for me to look for real branches since we’ve just had a storm, all the bigger bits have finally broken off haha! 💖

Lol if shes like my veiled you wont have to worry about trimming your plants😆 my dude eats all the new shoots on his umbrella plant, i seen him take bites out of the bigger leaves once in a while but the new ones are gone within the day they pop up😐
It’s funny she doesn’t eat any of the vegetation lol, but she’s crushed all of my carnivorous plants but walking all over them so that’s a no go 😂

Would like to see a picture of the whole enclose please. That Pascal in Disney font is really cool

Okay now that I can see the whole enclose. I now know one thing for sure "You are now addictive to chameleon keeping". It looks awsome
I’ll wear that badge with pride lol! She’s definitely kept me busy since and my mine on the straight and narrow since I’ve come out of hospital. She’s really helped me so the least I can do is give her the life she deserves! More than happy to spoil her 😇😍

Back
Top Bottom