The rarest chameleon!

Chuck, that's awesome, I love it. As soon as I get my parrot t-sleeve finished, we were going to start on a chameleon for my other arm. I must say I am envious. I do agree though, it is the rarest chameleon, seems they are few and far between. 4.5 hours was actually my max too, lol. And that's damn hard for me to do! I'm better off with a 3 hour sitting usually.

Hmm... chameleonforums.com should have an ink thread....

damn you guys, my wife sat through 11 hrs for her b/w ghost ship all up her side. On a side note, the artist had a broken rib and didnt know, so you can imagine how he felt through an 11hr sesh. She was delirious with pain by the end.

Sorry to bring up an old ink thread but I am going to add some ink and wanted some opinions. I am going to put some Parsonii to connect the sleeves I have. I am not sure whether to go with the chest or back. Any opinions ink people?

I am assuming you are continuing with the Irezumi designs?
I am a big fan of when they continue from the shoulders onto the pec's in that circular pattern. Although, something like a parsonii demands the space that a back has to offer.

The choice is pretty tough. I love the tattoos though, you can tell they are done by a talented artist and are high quality tattoos through and through.

I am assuming you are continuing with the Irezumi designs?
I am a big fan of when they continue from the shoulders onto the pec's in that circular pattern. Although, something like a parsonii demands the space that a back has to offer.

The choice is pretty tough. I love the tattoos though, you can tell they are done by a talented artist and are high quality tattoos through and through.

Thanks,I am continuing with the Irezumi designs,its my favorite style.I have a tiger on the other arm.Japanese and animal theme. I am leaning towards the Parsonii on the back,even though I have thought about snow monkeys on the back. Who hasn't had a monkey on their back?

Thanks,I am continuing with the Irezumi designs,its my favorite style.I have a tiger on the other arm.Japanese and animal theme. I am leaning towards the Parsonii on the back,even though I have thought about snow monkeys on the back. Who hasn't had a monkey on their back?

I was never sure if chameleons would work well with Irezumi styled art. You just convinced me otherwise. Thank you good sir.

We just want to know if you have a license for those guns of yours!!!lol! WOW!

Seriously Chuck you are elected reptile crew president. Usually people get laughed at for enjoying and loving reptiles, but with you around i think people might hold their tongue, may be they would be afraid you would rip it off if they were to poke fun!

Chuck is the east coasts secret weapon!!!! You west coasters better watch out when Heroic Chameleons comes bustin down one of your shows:p LOL!

BTW, he needs a permit for each of those guns!!

Thats same dude tat'd a chick i knew. Some slick asian stuff.
Sweet tattoo dude, you don't see one's like that too often.
Sitck the parsoni in the back > : )
You gonna put a verrucosus or mellers in there?

Chuck you are the man. I was going to ask who designed those tats but you answered before I got to ask. That tat artist has some serious talent, and you my man have a one of a kind. That is excellent work. Oh, go with the back. Do you need some of my pain pills for the next sitting?

Do you need some of my pain pills for the next sitting?

Even Tylenol will cause excess bleeding and isn't recommended wile getting a tat. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) can be found in pretty much all prescription pain meds, that is until you start getting into the really heavy stuff like Oxies. Sides the pain is half the fun.

Amazing work Chuck! I think those look fantastic. I vote back myself as well for the new one. However with your artist being that talented, it will look great no matter what you end up deciding on. ;) I need to get some decent pictures of my tats.

Oh the possibilities! Go with the chest, then when you flex your pecs it will have tongue shooting out and nabbing a bug! :D

Back
Top Bottom