The Question Game

What about Dec 21,2012??

Age of aquarius

I think it can happen, im not afraid though, chuck norris will catch the asteroids as they fall.

I dont think it will wipe out many people if it happens, i highly doubt it actually will happen, but Will be a neat experience if it does, and.. yeah, i dont think it will happen

What is your favorite AC/DC Tune?

Mine is Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap :D

Age of aquarius

I think it can happen, im not afraid though, chuck norris will catch the asteroids as they fall.

I dont think it will wipe out many people if it happens, i highly doubt it actually will happen, but Will be a neat experience if it does, and.. yeah, i dont think it will happen

What is your favorite AC/DC Tune?

Mine is Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap :D

Don't really dig AC/DC!:eek:(shock horror!!):D How about Take that!:p

Where is your question?

How about:
How many more people will post without following the rules/adding a question? :p

No. People who hurt each other and get paid for it need to be in an asylum.

Does a Tokay Gecko say "To-kay" or "Geck-o" when it talks?

College... more options, can better fit my schedule.

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? (trick question)

Last edited:
if an extremely advanced race of aliens had no other choice than to crash land to our blue planet earth.........and somehow their planet was exactly like our planet, and it literally supported and harbored life for a very long time that the higher beings were even more intelligant than us...and they appear to be peaceful... how long would it take you to trust them? would you?

if an extremely advanced race of aliens had no other choice than to crash land to our blue planet earth.........and somehow their planet was exactly like our planet, and it literally supported and harbored life for a very long time that the higher beings were even more intelligant than us...and they appear to be peaceful... how long would it take you to trust them? would you?

I would trust them with my life - even if i died there, it would be such an experience to me that it would be worth the risk. :D

Although, if i had kids and a wife it would take longer because i wouldnt want to die and have her and the kids left alone.

if you could drink anything right now, what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom