The Question Game

Younger, as long as I kept my knowledge. It'd be nice to be 5 and smart. :)

Xbox 360 or PS3?

older,,,,more things accesable

have your arm choped off or your leg choped off...which ever limb your used to using in cut off....

older,,,,more things accesable

have your arm choped off or your leg choped off...which ever limb your used to using in cut off....

Rather be younger

Cut off my left arm

You guys posted same time pretty much :p

And Ps3 :)

Uhmmm

Tv or Internet?

tv...does news, entertainment, sports, and updates on life......only bad things are no games/no chameleonforums.com....lol

ficus or umbrella plant......

or mac or pc

Never had Samsung but my LG sucked. So Samsung.

Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

Wow this game is fun...

Definately guitar hero, i didnt like rockband much, not enpough detail in it imo

plus guitar hero has better songs.

The white stripes OR Metallica?

Btw what LG cell did you have? i had keybo, and it was an absolute piece of CRAP Samsung is good.

lol panthercham you totaly failed at this game...you cant say niether...and you need choices...like mettalica or acdc...or whatever.....if pub is like a bar...idk...lol im only 14....but as in public i guess jackjohnson is cool...

perfect house on the beach in austalia( and get all cham benafiets in the states....variety, shipping, feeders,ect.)

or perfect house in the rainforest....rules apply......????

also flchams or screameleons......

go screameleons!

but im sure flchams is great i just havent used them......(yet)wink wink wink.....lol

Naich, was there a question in there? :)

Im guessing the house thing?

I go for house in the rainforest as I love Tree frogs...

Ford or Chevy?

lol panthercham you totaly failed at this game...you cant say niether...and you need choices...like mettalica or acdc...or whatever.....if pub is like a bar...idk...lol im only 14....but as in public i guess jackjohnson is cool...

perfect house on the beach in austalia( and get all cham benafiets in the states....variety, shipping, feeders,ect.)

or perfect house in the rainforest....rules apply......????

also flchams or screameleons......

go screameleons!

but im sure flchams is great i just havent used them......(yet)wink wink wink.....lol

bah! I am sticking with neither :rolleyes:

ok...my question revised :D
Who would be better live?
AC/DC or Rose Tattoo?

Linkin Park!!!!!

Steak or Chicken?

There was no linkin park...

>.<

This game is getting wrecked by people just making up a differant game, or neither. then theres no point in asking... :cool: Not cool.

Chicken.

Old Porsche Or an Old mustang? What car would you rather? P.s i think i spelled porsche wrong

okay so i know noting about cars so poursh....cause i dont know why...

salt water fishing or fresh water fishing

......and sorry blackbetty,,,,,whats the biggest fish you ever caught.

Back
Top Bottom