the male ,he's a litle tame al is good and al is fine :lol: :lol:

DSCN8234.jpg

DSCN8231.jpg

female 1 , she the mean one, she will run or bite you if she can :D:D

DSCN8224.jpg

DSCN8223.jpg

DSCN8215.jpg

DSCN8213.jpg

female 2 , the youngest of the group a pleasent litle girl :)

Those are some incredibly sexy chams!! You have me so jealous, how does one person have about all the chams I want?! It should be against the rules to post these guys, can't wait to get my own soon enough! :D All your chams are stunning.

Love your quad family. I never get tired of looking at pictures of quads, even pictures of my quads or just looking at the quads themselves - or thinking about them, or ------- well you get the picture.

thx everybody , the quad quad are normally quit docile and tame however like in a living things there are exeptions .
i wil post soon some pics of my cristatus group and yesterday i have 6 newborn hoehelli's

Peri Tanz...I was hoping to learn whether its likely if Stevie said it happened too.
My one and only male quad did that every time I took him out of the cage.
It seems to be true with some geckos...like gargoyles.

great looking chams u have there, i am really getting into the quads these days..
hoj

Peri Tanz...I was hoping to learn whether its likely if Stevie said it happened too.
My one and only male quad did that every time I took him out of the cage.
It seems to be true with some geckos...like gargoyles.

Ha.
I'd like to hear if anyone else experienced this with them. Would you say it was a relaxed reaction or a scared reaction??

I'd say it was a deliberate action....maybe like marking territory. Doesn't appear to be from stress or fear. If that was the case I would expect the females to do it too.

Back
Top Bottom