The punk fooled me....

Graves923

Chameleon Enthusiast
On my lunch break today, I went home to relax a bit. As I walked by Kyle's cage he shoots his tongue at me and smacks the screen. My first thought is that he hungry since today is a feeding day and my fiancee didn't feed him before she left for work. So, I go ahead and feed him his roaches and crickets, which he readily ate, and went about my business.

Later that night I was telling my fiancee how he shot his tongue at me as I walked by so I fed him. She busts out laughing saying she fed Kyle earlier that morning....

Fatty got two meals today... :ROFLMAO:

On my lunch break today, I went home to relax a bit. As I walked by Kyle's cage he shoots his tongue at me and smacks the screen. My first thought is that he hungry since today is a feeding day and my fiancee didn't feed him before she left for work. So, I go ahead and feed him his roaches and crickets, which he readily ate, and went about my business.

Later that night I was telling my fiancee how he shot his tongue at me as I walked by so I fed him. She busts out laughing saying she fed Kyle earlier that morning....

Fatty got two meals today... :ROFLMAO:
They can be so smart and so stupid at the same time! Coda tried to climb the reflection of an orchard tree in the mirror -_-

Back
Top Bottom