The Pigs arrived

Ulrich

I couldn't resist it. Didn't want a new Chameleon. But then I came across these: I got 3 beautiful R. Brevicaudatus. 1 Male, 2 Female. Imported from Germany. The boy has really nice green eyes. They took their time settling in since Sunday.

I have them in a temporary enclosure. They seem to eat like real pigs. How much do they actually eat?

At the moment I throw in tiny crickets as well as some fruitflies.

Couldn't get good pictures yet. Nearly caught one shooting but the camera didn't focus so I only got the end of it...

Attachments

• Pigs1.jpg
    Pigs1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Pigs2.jpg
    Pigs2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Pigs3.jpg
    Pigs3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 254
I am so happy you have chams children- those are never big enough to be adults. Maybe I will see you more now. I like the third shot of the baby up on the back wall. congrats.

Congratz :D I love Pygmes. They are soo cute.

Did you get them from Prince Edward Tung Choi Street?? I would love to visit this place that you got them from. They are not too comment in Hong Kong.

Congratz :D I love Pygmes. They are soo cute.

Did you get them from Prince Edward Tung Choi Street?? I would love to visit this place that you got them from. They are not too comment in Hong Kong.

Got them from Fa Yuen Street. Between Prince Edward Road West and Playing Field Road. They are usually specialized in nosy bes. But currently they have 3 types of pigs. One of them is the acuminatus. But they sell at quite a high prize.

Last edited:
Hi all. Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can keep them as well as our other Chams. They are super cute for sure.

I couldn't imagine that they are so cute. Still cannot get a good picture of the boy (who is having so nice colors) and one girl as they are always hiding, but this one is always visible and a showoff.

Attachments

• Pigs4.jpg
    Pigs4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Pigs5.jpg
    Pigs5.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom