The ideal companion to the MistKing or any other mist system

Extensionofgreen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Many months ago, I invested $17 each on Broadlink digital smart timers, from Amazon.com.
They link up to your smart phone and are effortless to program, with endless programming options, unlike the complicated and limiting MistKing timers. They are easy to connect to the MistKing pump, with out any complex tools or steps.
What is especially nice about the timer is that I can give my water-loving chameleons, such as Parsons or ( I don’t currently work with these ) melleri, a long drench, without exhausting my water reservoir, drainage capability, or my time. I can set the timer for multiple on durations of several minutes, with a short pause of a couple minutes in between, which means I stretch one hour of misting to last another 45 mins, so they are experiencing a longer watering period, longer raised humidity and reduced temps, as well only using the 60mins worth of water. This means I only use an hour worth of water, but the misting session carries out for an hour and 45 mins, which my parsonii are delighted for. I encourage you all to take a look at this timer and see how much simpler and versatile it can be for your chamelons, frogs, plants, whatever you might be misting.

Here’s my male, directly under the nozzle, where he has been for over an hour.

Attachments

• C2B44236-7372-4934-9FBC-1F7F46EF30D3.jpeg
    C2B44236-7372-4934-9FBC-1F7F46EF30D3.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom