The House

SYeretzian

These are some of the other residents of the home. The snake is Red, then the dogs are Twister he was sleeping when I took this-he is 108lbs! Pah dog his name is Sox but we call him Pah Dog because hes the youngest. Booger Bear he has a blue eye and a brown eye something to do with his color/coat type its black and grey, the cat is named something, I call him Jusa he is not our cat he just lives with us. I aslo have a feeder mouse named Mouskawitz he conforms with most other feeder mice pure white with red eyes, he is a pet not for the snake :)

ChameleonCage018.jpg

ChameleonCage.jpg

ChameleonCage020.jpg

ChameleonCage017.jpg

ChameleonCage016.jpg

Nice collection!! Yes that is a big dog-wouldn't want to wrestle him for a spot on the couch!!!

Twister was a rescue when we first got him he weighed 70 pounds and his ears were all eaten up...he wouldnt eat anything but cooked hamburger, until we got fed up and just left dog food down for a few days.

I pick him up sometimes-to mess with him. He has to be put away from people he does not know, since the baby was born he is aggresive with anyone that is not in the house on a regular basis. My brother visited a few months ago (he has been in S. Korea for about a year and has not been over but a couple times) and we were screwing around and he pushed me a little and got a nice bite on his ass from Mr. Twister hahahaha.

He has to be put away from people he does not know, since the baby was born he is aggresive with anyone that is not in the house on a regular basis. My brother visited a few months ago (he has been in S. Korea for about a year and has not been over but a couple times) and we were screwing around and he pushed me a little and got a nice bite on his ass from Mr. Twister hahahaha.

Exercise calm assertive energy. Sounds like you need to show him who is the "pack leader".:);)

Thanks Ceaser!! HAHA just joking so-cali.

He is fine with other dogs and people out of the house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom