The Herp Room

odduc748

031405 009.jpg

I re-purposed an old desk, a TV stand and some tall end tables.

Male and Female Panther Chameleon in each of the large cages. Crested gecko and female Leachianus Gecko in smaller glass tanks and larger Crested Gecko in the larger glass tank.

Coming in the near future:
2-3 more Crested Geckos
Male Leachianus Gecko
Male and Female Chahoua Geckos
Giant Waxy Monkey Tree Frogs

I'll update as it continues to come together.

Awesome, I'm sick with jealousy!

Thanks!

I still have much more to do before I bring home any more animals.

I will also be setting up a 55 gallon fish tank with African Cichlids.

This room is going to like my private little zoo!

Nice, just 1 question though. Is there a visual barrier between the male and female? If not, that will really stress the female. Even having other animals in sight can really stress them. Best case scenario is to have them in complete isolation other than when breeding.

Scott

Nice, just 1 question though. Is there a visual barrier between the male and female? If not, that will really stress the female. Even having other animals in sight can really stress them. Best case scenario is to have them in complete isolation other than when breeding.

Scott

No barrier, yet. At this point, the male is only about 2.5 months old and he is so small, I'm sure she can't see him. But, yes, I do know a visual barrier of some sort will be needed eventually.

It doesn't matter about their ages - I thought the same thing with a 1 month old Veiled, and a 4 year old panther, however the panther stressed himself out badly, and ended up passing away. I will never make that mistake again, it's just too simple to correct and not take the chance. Your room looks fantastic, btw!

Back
Top Bottom