The Great Poo Challenge!

TheMentor

i challenge everyone on this forum to post a picture of the largest poo their chameleon can poop!
all you need to put with your picture is the age of your chameleon, his/her locale, and put something next to it so we have something to base the size off of.

here is the largest proportional poo i have ever seen, the object next to it is a quarter.
my chameleons name is ferdinand, he is a 4 month old, ambilobe panther chameleon from Zeppo of The Chameleon Company.

to see his picture, search for the thread "ferdinand enters the party"

Attachments

• 1113081524.jpg
    1113081524.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 191
er...i forgot to check the rules on this contest..haha, i dont know if this is considered profain, if so
i apologize in advance.

AHHHH. The joys of being a man:D I dont have any pics but if I feed my guys super worms they get constipated and the 4 or so days later BLAM!!!!! It only happens with supers too.

Okay .... can't believe I'm playing ...
Here is what Kitty presented today.
Keep in mind he only goes about once a month, so the color of the urates is not really a concern ... the newest urate material (on the very end) is pure white!;)

-Brad

Last edited:
Okay .... can't believe I'm playing ...
Here is what Kitty presented today.
Keep in mind he only goes about once a month, so the color of the urates is not really a concern ... the newest urate material (on the very end) is pure white!;)

-Brad

is going only once a month normal? I wish my veiled only pooed once a month :p alot less clean up. Moose probably poops 2-3 times a day

I have to admit that about a year ago, I was worried. He had gone a lot more often until he hit about 14 months old.
I worried about impaction, I was spraying the heck out of him and giving him warm baths, etc.
Everything is fine, in fact he is eating like a monster lately ... but still only eliminating once every 3 to 4 weeks.

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom