The Extra Large is HERE !!

Speelman

Hello !!

I finally got my dragonstrands in the mail and set up the new extra large cage today !! So far all temps and humidity's are perfectly how they were with the smaller enclosure and my guy is getting used to it ! I just wanted to throw this out here and see if anybody had any recommendations for additions because I think it is looking a little sparse in my opinion. I am going to go out today and try and find a nice looking pathos to put in the upper level but any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated !!

And if you saw my previous post the ring of skin on the tail has been broken and the rest of the tail is coming off ! good news all around Im sure his eating habits will be back to normal momentarily !

IMG_4018.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4016.jpg
    IMG_4016.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 49
Hello !!

I finally got my dragonstrands in the mail and set up the new extra large cage today !! So far all temps and humidity's are perfectly how they were with the smaller enclosure and my guy is getting used to it ! I just wanted to throw this out here and see if anybody had any recommendations for additions because I think it is looking a little sparse in my opinion. I am going to go out today and try and find a nice looking pathos to put in the upper level but any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated !!

And if you saw my previous post the ring of skin on the tail has been broken and the rest of the tail is coming off ! good news all around Im sure his eating habits will be back to normal momentarily !

View attachment 324412View attachment 324416View attachment 324415
Could of saved so much money an bought wood an mode the enclosure these dragon stands are too much but beautiful enclosure

Hello !!

View attachment 324412View attachment 324416View attachment 324415
Needs more horizontal branches and as Ms Skittles says, lots more plants

Looks great 👍. Yea a pothos up high will fill it out nicely. I have 2 pothos one is a Hawaiian the other a golden. Nice job :)

Great start, but you can really use those dragon ledges to the max. https://dragonstrand.com/getting-the-most-from-your-dragon-strand-dragon-ledges/ The amount of weight I found they hold is insane and you can use them for attaching plants up high and tons of branches.
Yes ! everything was closed today but I am going to find some more sticks and definitely get a pothos or two to put towards the top, the hashtag type of thing they recommend is a really good idea thank you. And yeah I am blown away by the weight that it can hold so far.

Looks nice. Does he use his basking spot yet?
I have only seen him really basking basking once so far, but it has only been about 24 hours at this point, and it was a little bit of a battle getting him out of the other cage he did not want to come peacefully so I have been trying to not be in my room as much as I can. He has taken a liking to the upper right corner it seems like on the opposite side of the basking lamp but that is where all the vertical branches are right now.

Looks great 👍. Yea a pothos up high will fill it out nicely. I have 2 pothos one is a Hawaiian the other a golden. Nice job :)
Yeah I am excited ! I went to a plant store today before really noticing it was saturday and everything was closed. Last time I went to this same store though they had a ton of both golden and hawaiian. Hopefully I will snag some tomorrow :)

Yeah I am excited ! I went to a plant store today before really noticing it was saturday and everything was closed. Last time I went to this same store though they had a ton of both golden and hawaiian. Hopefully I will snag some tomorrow :)
We have pothos wild all over florida so I took cuttings and they're still small but are growing nicely. I made my own ledges out of aluminum and 1\2 inch cpvc IMG_20220503_155128_hdr_kindlephoto-2677036144.jpg :)

Back
Top Bottom