The eggs are here!!

FOREVER ENDEAVOR

:D here are some pics of the proud parents and the eggs.. for those of you with years of breeding experience take a peek and give me your opinion on how the eggs look..My female laid 45 eggs! i could not believe my eyes! As far as i can tell everything is lookin real good. Let me know what you guys think..

Big Mama
full

Cinder
full

eggs were laid 7/7/08
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
spoil myself ? this is about as spoiled as i get...lol

full

if you ment the eggs , yeah, i hope everything goes well..i have them in a closet that ranges from 72-76..the vermiculite is "wet" enough to leave moisture in my finger tips when pinched, but not enough to get a drop of water out of it..as of today all the eggs are still white and healthy looking.

... thanks for taking a look chuck..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! Now you just have to play the waiting game:) That is a lot for a panther. How long have you had herand how old is she? After you spoil her rotten for a little while you might want to consider decreasing her food intake so she doesnt have such large clutches. I was told around 24 is a normal sized clutch. Also I have witnessed my girl showing receptive colors and then going down and laying another retained clutch. I only have one breeding pair so I dont have much experience to go on but just watch for that. If these hatch you are going to have some nice babies on your hands. Cinder is an awesome beast. What are the lines of the female?

she is WC, yeah..i said in another thread i feed her about 8-12 .75 crickets every other day.. i was feeding her everyday while gravid though:eek: she didnt eat as much when fed daily..

thanks Cain, i got him from Mike, he is one of infernos babys.. actually he still has a pic of him at 5 months up on his site flchams.com (in the ambilobe available section towards the bottom)..he had some rediculous colors at a very young age..

Back
Top Bottom