The Difference Between Cats & Dogs in the Age of COVID

I have my little entourage of dog and cats that follow me thru the house. 🥰
Do you smell like meat? Or peanut butter? :ROFLMAO:

We have our shadow too. Fortunately, he's trained for things like recycling, fetching footwear, getting new boxes of tissue or paper towels, finding remotes, and more... He also understands (too well, I'm afraid) the concept of commerce—he must be paid for his services upon rendering, or he'll body-block you until you pay up! :ROFLMAO:

Do you smell like meat? Or peanut butter? :ROFLMAO:

We have our shadow too. Fortunately, he's trained for things like recycling, fetching footwear, getting new boxes of tissue or paper towels, finding remotes, and more... He also understands (too well, I'm afraid) the concept of commerce—he must be paid for his services upon rendering, or he'll body-block you until you pay up! :ROFLMAO:
Wish my Beastie was trained for something. He is a great security system though...alerts me and the neighbors anytime so much as he hears a squirrel fart outside. And he keeps the backyard safe from intruders with his regular patrols and land mines.
I haven’t yet figured out why the cats follow me around, other than to be lovey. I have one...my Tabby, who every time we are sitting near each other she has to place her paw on me. It’s the sweetest thing. My other cat, well...she just likes to vomit on my bed and make my pillows furry.

Wish my Beastie was trained for something.
I've only had one that was untrainable (actually, he was my sister's) but I think he was brain damaged or something (seriously!) Every other dog I've ever had or trained only took ten minutes twice a day. It's really not that hard. If you get one that likes to work, they'll go for up to a half hour at a stretch.

The proper way to wear a mask...

1610657733088.png

Attachments

• 1610657691006.png
    1610657691006.png
    651.7 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom