The difference a plant can make.

ElliotG

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to show you guys the progress I’ve made with my one Chams cage. I thought his cage was bare so I got a huge plant for him.

69911CA3-88AA-4004-98B7-C86C1D4FBBC4.png

7D21CD96-1976-44F7-B35A-C371890E9502.jpeg

Im hoping he’ll love his new plant. Not the sturdiest but I just wanted him to have more coverage. As you can see the pothos lined up I’ll also be hanging those up soon. They’re slowly coming along.

086DCD92-B516-4F85-B4A6-4447D01DBDE6.jpeg

Picture of the lil stinker that got the new plant.

Hopefully we can get the chameleon room renovated for them too so they even have more privacy. I’ve never been so dedicated to animals before like these guys.

I just wanted to show you guys the progress I’ve made with my one Chams cage. I thought his cage was bare so I got a huge plant for him.

View attachment 310267
View attachment 310268
Im hoping he’ll love his new plant. Not the sturdiest but I just wanted him to have more coverage. As you can see the pothos lined up I’ll also be hanging those up soon. They’re slowly coming along.

View attachment 310269
Picture of the lil stinker that got the new plant.

Hopefully we can get the chameleon room renovated for them too so they even have more privacy. I’ve never been so dedicated to animals before like these guys.
What type of plant I want one!

Class @ElliotG I get yea , the places these little guys and gals take you is unreal ( if you want to let your mind wonder ) I'm doing things that I don't need to but just so curious to do so I have to keep a fire extinguisher strapped to my head ( not too safeguard my brain as I don't have one ) but my home . Seriously but I never thought a reptile could take over so much of my daily thought process 😅

Class @ElliotG I get yea , the places these little guys and gals take you is unreal ( if you want to let your mind wonder ) I'm doing things that I don't need to but just so curious to do so I have to keep a fire extinguisher strapped to my head ( not too safeguard my brain as I don't have one ) but my home . Seriously but I never thought a reptile could take over so much of my daily thought process 😅
I’m with you on that. I’m antsy at school/work because I’m always thinking “wonder what they’re doing? Wish I could see!” 😆.

Back
Top Bottom