The definition of red body, blue bar.

They don't get much redder than Schrodinger here. He's absolutely perfect, and has even lost the bit of green on his bum. He's not fired up at all in these pictures, in fact I've never seen him fire up. He just cruises around like this, looking amazing, all day. At about 9 months now, he's still got more time to develop :)
He's a true red body, blue bar.

As always, please excuse the crummy photos.

Thanks for looking!

awesome!!! whered he come from he is smokin..

Thanks so much everyone!
He's from Chameleon Paradise. His sire is Candy Cane Jr. His dam is from the Amazing Blue Reptiles Splash line.

I've got two prospective girlfriends for him. One is from biffle's male Hunter and the other is from an impressive RBBB male owned by a small breeder.

Wow!! That Prussian blue is one of my favorite colors. I'm so excited, once the weather clears up my guy is shipping over from chameleon paradise :) his sire is Kandiroo, who is half brother to yours, so its cool to see other examples of what these genes can do, although I'm pretty sure I won't be getting nearly that much red. Yours almost has a figure/ground flip illusion going. Crazy!

Thanks so much everyone!
He's from Chameleon Paradise. His sire is Candy Cane Jr. His dam is from the Amazing Blue Reptiles Splash line.

I've got two prospective girlfriends for him. One is from biffle's male Hunter and the other is from an impressive RBBB male owned by a small breeder.

Wait-- amazing blue reptiles has a splash line too??
:confused: :confused:

great cham btw!!!

Last edited:
Hey there Jessica,

Here is a pic of one of his brothers. It is a sleeping pics from last month so I will have to get a new, updated one with him out in the sun later. He is getting large and will be my biggest thus far. As you say, the green is fading away and the red is coming in stronger. As you can see however, the blue bars are strong and solid.

A beautiful line.

Bobby

Bruce has some amazing animals. I have had some Candycane babies start hatching over the last month.

Thanks so much everyone!

Bruce has some amazing animals. I have had some Candycane babies start hatching over the last month.

he does. I've always had a jones for Cowboy. I do have a 24k daughter as well that has given me several clutches already.

They don't get much redder than Schrodinger here. He's absolutely perfect, and has even lost the bit of green on his bum. He's not fired up at all in these pictures, in fact I've never seen him fire up. He just cruises around like this, looking amazing, all day. At about 9 months now, he's still got more time to develop :)
He's a true red body, blue bar.

he is absolutely spectacular!! consider me jealous!

Back
Top Bottom