The collection of an addict

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Just figured I'd share part of my collection! Had the group out in the sun, having some fun :)

Included: Romeo, Thor, Frost, 2 un-named Splash Holdbacks, and a few adolescent girls

this made me laugh-- he sat for an hour like this

Then thor decided he was going on an adventure... but to where?

ahhh. it all makes sense now....

just kidding :)

he was really on his way across the yard to visit some ladies

Dan that is awfully nice for only part of a collection. Looks to me like you have enough to share. just say in

Dan that is awfully nice for only part of a collection. Looks to me like you have enough to share. just say in

He does share, by convincing unsuspecting members, aka me, to purchase more chams and geckos than they intended.

id

There was a girl on here the other day trying to id her cham. It was blue with a very detailed background. It may of looked similar to a pix a you posted or I may have been reading so much lately, that it is all becoming jumbled. In truth, I have been pretty sick and out of it. See if you can help her, she seemed nice and sincere. It may have been a cross or a nosy something. I am pretty unfamiliar with those. Just recently started learning about them. One thing at a time, right.

pix

Great pix. sorry forgot to say. like I said I really haven't been well. outdoors. outdoors. outdoors. maybe they would like a coors. (rolling rock is water)

Back
Top Bottom