The chameleons of Madagascar!

I have it. Its a really good video and worth the money. Well, it was a Xmas gift to me so....:p

Wish there was one of the African species like this one.

It's a good video done by the CIN. The video covers some of the species of Madagascar however I wish they went further and covered more. There is now a new German video that is similar however is much more of an in depth analytical description of the species covered.

There is another CIN video "A Land Like No Other" that is really tough to find that is mostly about Furcifer pardalis. If you can find it watch it.

Last edited:
It's a good video done by the CIN. The video covers some of the species of Madagascar however I wish they went further and covered more. There is now a new German video that is similar however is much more of an in depth analytical description of the species covered.

There is another CIN video "A Land Like No Other" that is really tough to find that is mostly about Furcifer pardalis. If you can find it watch it.
I already have that new dvd on order and will add it to the bookstore soon. It's a special on Madagascar and covers more than just chameleons. I don't think it covers as many chameleons as the CiN video.

I already have that new dvd on order and will add it to the bookstore soon. It's a special on Madagascar and covers more than just chameleons. I don't think it covers as many chameleons as the CiN video.

They do not cover more species however their descriptions are more in depth. They describe Madagascar plants, Lemurs, and Gecko's just as much or even more than chameleons. This video has got a very analytical approach to there descriptions much more than other video's. It's going to be a good addition to the book store.

Last edited:
They do not cover more species however their description are more in depth. They describe Madagascar plants, Lemurs, and Gecko's just as much or even more than chameleons. This video has got a very analytical approach to there description much more than other video's. It's going to be a good addition to the book store.
I agree. I watched it a couple months ago and enjoyed learning more about Madagascar. It even covers some of the culture as well.

I agree. I watched it a couple months ago and enjoyed learning more about Madagascar. It even covers some of the culture as well.

Great call! And inherently if the people of Madagascar are doing well the biological riches have got a higher probability of doing well.

So this documentary is my 2 y/o daughter and I's official nap time movie lol. I love all the shots in it, but that voice just puts me to sleep every time haha

Pretty funny, I had simliar thoughts, but I couldn't fall asleep because I was editing wedding photos at the time.

ALSO- I was on a shoot the other day, then went back home, and there was my mom and dad, watching Chameleons of Madagascar like it was a regular thing for them! Cracked me up that they wanted to learn more about chameleons.. :)

Back
Top Bottom