The best reptile show?

So far the Daytona show has Juli,Jann,Laurie and a few other ladies and some snakes.
The San Diego show has better reptiles,that yummy Chad and a better location.
Decisions.....

It stinks, half of the people dont know what a deodorant is; you dont have enough room to walk from table to table but if you have visited Hamm you all will definitly just :D about Daytona or San Diego or whatelse ;)

It stinks, half of the people dont know what a deodorant is; you dont have enough room to walk from table to table but if you have visited Hamm you all will definitly just :D about Daytona or San Diego or whatelse ;)

Are you sayen people in germany stink from bad hygene?

So far the Daytona show has Juli,Jann,Laurie and a few other ladies and some snakes.
The San Diego show has better reptiles,that yummy Chad and a better location.
Decisions.....

I think the easiest decision is to go to both. That is my intention. :D

I think I should plan for Daytona now. So I actually go this year.

If you go-just stay at the Hilton-or if you pick a different Hotel, ask us about it. Even though they do not seem very far away on the map, they can be, and seeing that this show is in the dead heat of summer with afternoon rain, and last year the temps were about 95, AND with the fact that you just park your car and walk everywhere since parking is limited-you want to be close. The Hilton is $135 a night right now and will go up and down before going up right before the show. It has a bunch of resturants inside and outside of it and is right on the beach-has all the entertainment and bars you need right there! :D Last year we walked about a mile back and forth and I was not happy about it!

Chuck, I don't think any of us will be disappointed meeting you. :)

Steve it will be a pleasure to see you again. Will you be bringing a parsonii?

I too would recommend the Hilton. Everything's at the Hilton....the silent auction and the symposium and if you book through this link the rooms are only $119 per night.
http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/

I'd love to see a dvd of any of the large herp shows. If anyone has one or knows of where to purchase one let me know. I'd kill to go to the Daytona show but its too far for me.

Chuck, without a dought, you want to goto Daytona.
after all, I'm going to be there!!!! :p

it will be my first big show and I'm so looking foward to meeting everyone there.

oh, and I might sneak a few mantids on the plane on my way down so if I see ya there, you might get one. ;)

Harry

Chuck, without a dought, you want to goto Daytona.
after all, I'm going to be there!!!! :p

it will be my first big show and I'm so looking foward to meeting everyone there.

oh, and I might sneak a few mantids on the plane on my way down so if I see ya there, you might get one. ;)

Harry

Thanks Harry!
The deals are coming in. I can be bribed people.

Back
Top Bottom