The best reptile show?

Ryan,
You can start a fundraiser for me. I do eat often if anyone is springing for the meals!

Yeah, start one for me too. I only need a one way ticket because I wouldnt come back. I dont eat much and I am skinny. I can survive off of Ramen noodles.:D

The nicest thing about the Daytona show is the social aspect. Pretty much every year a large group of us are up all night chatting and having a good time at the host hotel's bar.

The one and only Dr. House of Chameleons will be in SD doing a talk at the symposium. ;)

Ha, that's what I'm told. I'm looking forward to the Super Show, I've heard good things.

Chris

:( I wish I could go to the big shows in California and Florida. The only shows I can get to are the Hamburg PA and Reading PA shows. I am still trying to convince a friend to go to Frog Day in NY with me in a couple months.:(

Hea us east coast Chameleonice should go one year to California big show and get together with the west coast guy/gals .. And hold a contest to see who can out drink each other .....:D

I think we all know the west coasters couldnt handle me:D

Doubtful. :rolleyes: Man, you'd fit in so well that's why I said you should move here!
1sm106poke.gif

IMO - Daytona sucked last year. I went to about 9-10 shows and the best I have been to were the Pomona and SD shows. SUPER SHOW's seem to be the better shows for me. (I AM TALKING AS A ATTENDEE NOT A VENDOR)

Dayton is proving to be a relic that the promoter thinks will carry it self. I personally will not be making the trip out to Daytona again this year. If you do go to Daytona Chuck hopefully you love ball pythons and not much more.

Don't worry Daytona sucked as a vendor last year too!:(

Well seems from all the talk San Diego is where it is at. Kent will have to gather a party together for us all to mingle. In my experience San Diego has a great feel to it and a awesome choice from many vendors. Not just in a chameleon aspect!~:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom