The best Jackson’s chameleon/Dragon ever have entered Valhalla

McBoredFace

My best friend Durnehviir (named after the coolest soul dragon ever with his name meaning Soul Never Dying) has left this world and entered Valhalla. I was going to have him buried in my parents backyard since I rent an apartment in the city but instead my mom has happily decided to let me have him cremated like any Viking warrior and she got me a beautiful Jackson’s chameleon necklace and a dragon necklace wrapped around an urn that I can place some of his ashes into so he’ll always be close to my heart. So as much as I want him with me I know I can’t change the fact that he’s gone so I’ll do whatever it takes to show how much he means to me and how he helped me change my life for the better in every way!
I was addicted to drugs and honestly if it wasn’t for him I never would have quit. Because of the fact that I wanted to make his life happier than mine stopped me from buying drugs so that the money could go towards him. I got help and got clean and started to live my life happily by going out and exercising and every time he was right on my shoulder or my head or in my hands experiencing the world with me. He brought me back to life. He saved my life and when he got sick I did everything in my power to save his. I was so happy when he started getting better. I thought he would be with me forever... at least he’s no longer suffering and he could happily explore his own private rainforest living the rest of his days feeling the best emotion a chameleon could feel :) I may have saved him from a bad environment in the beginning and as cliche as it is to say he saved me it’s really true and I understand why people say it.

You’ll never leave my heart again Durnehviir. Not as long as I wear this necklace close to my heart.
Rest In Peace, Durnehviir

Attachments

• 1AB25526-537A-49DC-ACBC-4E341F5549E9.jpeg
    1AB25526-537A-49DC-ACBC-4E341F5549E9.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 156
I'm so sorry for your loss. You know I have a soft spot for the little three horned ones. I know how hard you tried for him. I'm sure he felt it too.
Taking care of others always makes us better people. I hope someday when you are ready you will have room for another little scaled friend.

Thank you all so much. It means a lot. I hope he knew how much I love him and how hard I tried. I would think he loved me too since when we went to the vet, after they brought him back to me there were 6 doctors, my boyfriend and I standing around him in the room and as soon as he saw me he almost ran over to my hands. I cried so hard from being happy since so many people say they can’t actually love they just trust you. But yeah he’s in a beautiful private rain forest surrounded by sexy little female chams for his pleasure lol<3

And no Viking burial :/ I live in the city and rent so I don’t want to bury him somewhere and move again. And I don’t want to bury him at my parents cause I’ll never get to visit as often as I’d like. So instead he’ll be cremated and some ashes will be in a necklace so I’ll always have him by my heart<3 my sweet little dragon.

And again, thank you so much. Not just for your condolences but for all the help you’ve given me through out my time on this website. It means the world to me<3

Back
Top Bottom