The All Maryland Reptile Show

Prism Chameleons

Established Member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to spread the word that Prism Chameleons will be at a small local show here in Maryland on Saturday, April 14th. The show is in Havre de Grace, Maryland and directions may be found at: http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/md/allmd.asp.

I'd love to meet any of you that live close enough to come see us. So if you are in the neighborhood, come by and say hi :) .

Hope to see any of you that can make it next Saturday!

I have plans to go. I go every month to pickup crickets and rats. Are going to have a table? What are you going to be bringing to the show?

Great! It will be nice to meet you. I will have 3 tables and will have male Ambanja and Ambilobe panther chameleons for sale. There will be many of various colorations to choose from; a coloration for every personal taste.

I look forward to meeting you :) .

will you be having any feeders? If you don't mind, how much are panthers going for, so I can come prepared if I'm interested. Thanks

I won't be carrying or selling any feeders; just panther chameleons. I have not determined price ranges yet, but at the size they are (6+ months old) and since their colorations are already developed, I expect they will be priced around $300+.

I do accept Visa and Mastercard, in addition to cash, so you don't have to worry about carrying cash around should you decide to purchase and have a credit card.

See you then!

You guys are lucky to be going. Jenna has some top notch stuff and is a very nice person. Pssshhhh, why do i have to live in utah? :mad:

Sorry Jamie. I was in Tokyo and the computer would let me access them. If you do have some silkies then i would be happy to buy them from you. I need to buy some more chow first, but i will buy them from you.

And BTW, i have NOTHING against utah except for the fact that nothing exciting ever happens here. Except for plural marriages and mall shootings of course.

I think the last reptile show in Vegas was like 3-4 years ago. Even then I was out of town and could not come :mad:... But I guess I dont have it THAT bad being close to Ca and such.

December 10-11th, 2005 in Henderson. I was there front and center ;)

There's a big one at the end of June in San Diego, it should be worth the trip if you wanna go down there.

That is the one I was thinking of, still makes me a lil mad that I missed it, with it being less than 5min from my home and all... DOH :rolleyes:

I will be in San Fran the 14-18, I might be able to get a few more days off to hit up the show, it's only a 5-ish hour drive. Might be able to pick up a new critter. :)

Do you ever go further south? Like to
North or South Carolina? Atlanta?
I think It'd be cool to meet you. :) :)

It would be cool to meet you too! I don't plan on regularly doing shows as I tend to enjoy going to them. But, you never know what the future will bring! I used to live in Atlanta and still have a brother living in Dacula (northern suburbs of Atlanta) so perhaps we can work something out when I have a chance to come and visit.

I'm sure we will cross paths in the future :) .

Hi All,

Due to an emergency family situation, Prism Chameleons will not be able to attend the All Maryland Reptile Show in Havre De Grace, Maryland. I am very sorry to not have the chance to meet you and hopefully we will have another opportunity to do so soon.

We are sorry for any disappointments.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom