that valspar commercial...

What Solid Snake?? Are you suggesting that they they don't know they have two males in the commercial?? ;)

Syn's still alive!!

Ive emailed them about the sexual dimorphism of F. pardalis.

No reply as of yet...
Of course not, you said dimorphism. They have to look it up, then figure out what a Furcifer pardalis is. The fact you removed 7/8 of the letters from Furcifer will throw them for a loop. I kid. ;)
What Solid Snake?? Are you suggesting that they they don't know they have two males in the commercial?? ;)

Syn's still alive!!
What, there can't be gay couples on commercials?! Why I never... ;)

I'm alive, mostly. :)

Of course not, you said dimorphism. They have to look it up, then figure out what a Furcifer pardalis is. The fact you removed 7/8 of the letters from Furcifer will throw them for a loop. I kid. ;)

Well, I did simplify it for them, but were all old hats here...

...right?

What, there can't be gay couples on commercials?! Why I never... ;)

I'm alive, mostly. :)

Gay is fine, but those chameleons have obviously got issues...

Well, I did simplify it for them, but were all old hats here...

...right?

Gay is fine, but those chameleons have obviously got issues...

I lost my hat.

Just because they are in a rough phase in their relationship doesn't mean you should criticize them, goodness. ;)

favicon.gif

Reactions: Syn
Syn late or not, I love that commercial. I always say anyone's sexual orientation doesn't bother me at all unless I plan to sleep with them. Those two are beautiful, but are safe from me.:confused::rolleyes:

I am very glad you are alive!

Syn late or not, I love that commercial. I always say anyone's sexual orientation doesn't bother me at all unless I plan to sleep with them. Those two are beautiful, but are safe from me.:confused::rolleyes:

I am very glad you are alive!

LOL Laurie!

Glad you are well, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom