That little turd.....

squeekz1992

I learned that Kuzco hates coffee cups :p

At first he tried climbing it, and when he couldn't, he puffed up and stalked back to my sweatshirt, then I moved the coffee cup and he looked at it like :eek: and then :mad: and then showed me that he has more colors than he is letting on!!! Lil turd!

That's not all!!!

Today, Kuzco decided to give me a flippin' heart attack!!!

I walked in to my room, glanced at him and saw him gnawing on a fake leaf!:eek::eek:
I went over to ask him exactly what he thought he was doing, and saw bug guts on the leaf, but it looked like he was puking/choking. I started freaking out, but he kept gnawing on this leaf. :eek:

Well, in the middle of my freak out, he looks at me (with BOTH eyes) like "Hello...can I help you??" :rolleyes:

Turns out, he was eating a very big, very stubborn hornworm!! It was almost as big as him, not including tail, I thought I got them all out last night, because I thought they were getting too big, guess not, because after he swallowed it, he looked at me like "Mom, look I took out a huge worm! I'm tough!":cool:

Looks like I'm ordering small hornworms again:rolleyes: He's such a turd!!!

Also, I think I am going to free range when he gets bigger, he stays pretty dark in the cage... Weird b/c all the temps and humidity are right, so Idk what is going on there... But the minute I took him out (2x now) he brightens up, but only if it's just him and me where ever we are, the minute someone else comes in, he gets this face :eek:

Also, he's starting to impress me with his colors :) Today he showed teal and red and orange :)

Sounds like you have a real character on your hands! What a little cutie! Can't wait to see more pics.

Hehe I know :D It's killing me cuz theoretically, I am supposed to leave him alone until next week :(:(

But he's so cute and gets pretty when he's out :D

hey dont worry mine is a turd too. i give him a big outdoor mansion but nooooo he doesnt like it. he prefers his little closet. so theres nothing i can do but keep making him go to his new house and probably decrease his life span by a year every time. but oh well...turds are turds haha

I agree. Lets see pictures! :D I bet he will cheese it up for the camera. Flash hates the camera and King shows off like he is on a run way in stilettos. ;)

hey dont worry mine is a turd too. i give him a big outdoor mansion but nooooo he doesnt like it. he prefers his little closet. so theres nothing i can do but keep making him go to his new house and probably decrease his life span by a year every time. but oh well...turds are turds haha

Haha. That's funny. I'm trying to teach him that the cage is good, but it's not going very well :rolleyes: He would rather be out on the bamboo tree, but he's too little to let do that without me in the room :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom