Thanksgiving Thanks

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
In the spirit of the Thanksgiving season I thought it might be nice to give a shout out to the people that have helped each of us on our chameleon journey. Who gave you great advise or explained that thing in just the right way or inspired you to take the plunge?

I’ll start with the obvious. Thanks to Brad, Chris Anderson, Decadancin and ferretinmyshoes for all of their work in making this forum a great resource and friendly place to exchange information and ideas.
The rest of my list is far from complete but to name a few, thanks to;
ChamLB and TK of TK Chameleons for getting me back into reptiles and onto the forum,
MeruJack for all the info on my species of choice (I’ve read and reread every post) and for selling me my first T.j.j.,
Kinyonga for coming up with the most relevant articles, I consider her the librarian of the forum,
Decadancin and Remkon for all the laughs to go with the good advise,
jannb for always having the list of reptile vets handy and so many great photos,
jajeanpierre for the information on montanes and wild caught in general and her experience with aflatoxin poisoning,
and the community here that doesn’t think keeping reptiles is odd and is happy to discuss them at any time of the day or night.

Who is on your list?

Lynda, Kinyonga has always been my to go to person since I joined the forums and another very important person that was a BIG part of this forums, sharing her expert knowledge and a mod for many years, I’d like to thank my dear friend Trace. I would not be able to be here in Italy today and on the Madagascar Monday if Trace was not at my house taking care of everyone while I’m gone.

Wow...Trace is looking after your critters!! I haven't seen Trace for a long time! Tell her hello from me!
Thanks for the comments Jann! You're always there (here) for everyone too!

Wow...Trace is looking after your critters!! I haven't seen Trace for a long time! Tell her hello from me!
Thanks for the comments Jann! You're always there (here) for everyone too!

Yes, I am very lucky to have Trace. I don’t have to worry about my guys and can relax and enjoy my trip. Trace had never been to the FL Keys and I have a friend and neighbor that’s showing here around a bit while she is there. They are even taking one of the chams to the vet for a recheck and she will get to meet the world famous Dr. Mader. :D

Back
Top Bottom