Thanks Kamikaze!

ElliotG

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just got my shipment in from @Kamikaze Chameleon!
440948EE-32AC-43EB-9AB4-1D6967984F64.jpeg 00C0A21B-DA1C-40A6-896C-26A1E4D5CF25.jpeg 1926F9FE-3BE3-4315-83E7-27F750E385CF.jpeg
Pictures of the Madagascar roaches and isopod.

I think I got other roaches too. Maybe a chrome head roach? Let me know if you know.
7CF6632B-93CC-4454-A3B9-788733744338.jpeg

E6E9B0D1-9FC8-4236-83D7-278128AB07B0.jpeg

Here are the ones I’m a bit confused on. Besides that, it seems to be going great. The roaches are in their enclosure gut loading. I’ll see if I can get them to breed!

Just got my shipment in from @Kamikaze Chameleon!
View attachment 309774View attachment 309775View attachment 309776
Pictures of the Madagascar roaches and isopod.

I think I got other roaches too. Maybe a chrome head roach? Let me know if you know.
View attachment 309777
View attachment 309779
Here are the ones I’m a bit confused on. Besides that, it seems to be going great. The roaches are in their enclosure gut loading. I’ll see if I can get them to breed!
I still can't believe you touch these things. They are HUGE lol.

I still can't believe you touch these things. They are HUGE lol.
I think they’re like little puppies to me lol!

Maybe our views are different, I kept a 10 gallon full of crickets to breed them… I can’t even look at crickets anymore, only bug that still truly disgust me 🤢. Smell like absolute $h*t too. Roaches are so much better. I think they’re prettier too 😁.

I think they’re like little puppies to me lol!

Maybe our views are different, I kept a 10 gallon full of crickets to breed them… I can’t even look at crickets anymore, only bug that still truly disgust me 🤢. Smell like absolute $h*t too. Roaches are so much better. I think they’re prettier too 😁.
I hate crickets too. I had to buy some yesterday cause I can't do a bug order till next week 🤢🤮. Can't wait to get rid of them all. Wasabi loved them though.
I hate all bugs honestly hahaha they creep me out idk what the hell I was thinking getting into this hobby lol

I hate crickets too. I had to buy some yesterday cause I can't do a bug order till next week 🤢🤮. Can't wait to get rid of them all. Wasabi loved them though.
I hate all bugs honestly hahaha they creep me out idk what the hell I was thinking getting into this hobby lol
I was like that in the beginning with my leopard geckos. Once you’re sick of loosing bugs, Aka loosing money, and start picking them up with your hands. You get use to them.

Yay such a cutie. Idk I was gonna try a super worm but they move to grossly I didn't wanna touch it lmao
They’re mostly a treat. I honestly avoid them with both my geckos and chams. I don’t think they’re very nutritious and worth the money. But they’re good little treats, along with horn worms.

I also think they’re aholes, they’re always squirting me with their butt juices.

Back
Top Bottom