Thank You for calling Credit Card Points, My Name Is A Peggy....

wsidepinoy

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the cham forums, ive been reading alot about chams via this website and its helped alot in my understanding of chams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1DguPIqy8

that above is my cham eating in HD lol

her name is icarus (named her before reading these forums)

uhmmm I'm glad that this community is available to everyone such as an enthusiast/hobbyist or breeder, its a very good resource.

im in northern california, pretty much the "northernest" tip of the san francisco bay area that you can get.

with that said, i feel sorta rambling so thanks for having me and thank you to the people who keeps this community what it is today.

- James

Welcome to the forums :). I just watched your video... very cool. I love his set up, great plants! What is that large leafed plant?

Ah I see, its to do with the vid, sorry my connection is just way to slow for it now, it wouldn't load for me. (shrugs) :)

Welcome to the forums :). I just watched your video... very cool. I love his set up, great plants! What is that large leafed plant?

*her setup (I know the name sounds manly, but I named her before I read about tarsal spurs lol)

The plant is a split leaf something, I forget what..lol
Flchams has a safe plants list and its the split leaf from that list

Back
Top Bottom