Thank you Cham Forum!

lslcronk

My name is Leslie and I am newbie to the chameleon world! I have been "lurking" (such a creepy-stalker term):) on the forum for a few days reading and absorbing all the knowledge you guys have to offer! I have finally purchased my first cham from Screameleons (just tonight even) and just wanted to thank you guys as this is something I have ALWAYS wanted to do but was chicken! You guys gave me the courage to do this!! Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum. it is always great when people take a look then decide to join us.

Hang with us and we will help answer any questions we can. Enjoy your new baby & we love pictures.:D:D

Welcome to the chameleon forums! I was just telling someone today that raising a baby chameleon to adult has to be one of the most rewarding experiences because when their colors come in and they are nice and healthy you know that this is all because of your great care and attention to their needs.

Welcome and good luck with your new cham! Fire away with the questions, don't be shy! You will never stop learning on here!

HI!!!! That's so exciting you're getting a new baby!!! :) pictures will be necessary after you get him/her!!! We are all excited for you! Can't go wrong with screameleons!

Congrats on the purchase! I bought my Amilobe from Screameleons and have had him for 3 weeks today and thus far I couldn't have asked for a more healthy Panther!

Welcome to the forum. it is always great when people take a look then decide to join us.

Hang with us and we will help answer any questions we can. Enjoy your new baby & we love pictures.:D:D

Actually Laurie requires pictures or she accidentally hits the spam button.:eek:

I got a screamer too.

:D Welcome & Congratulations on the new guy/girl. I hope you`ll post some pics when he`s settled in. Having a cham really is an amazing experience and you`ll never be short of entertainment again. I could sit all day everyday just watching my girl and her crazy antics :D

+1!

Do you have your setup all ready to go already? If you do post a few pictures and get a few opinions on it.

I am waiting for my set up kit to come from Screameleons, patiently of course!:D I just ordered him last night so, it will be a day or 2 I suppose before I can get started!

I got a little male, he is a cross - which I know is a hot topic of debate around here BUT I am not planning on breeding any time soon (gotta get the BF used to the idea first, he is not too sure what to make of my little reptile habit) so I went for one of "Haze's" babies...looks like he could be very handsome when he grows up! I will definately post pics!

Quick newbie-over-excited-mama update...

My set up kit came in today from Screameleons! Going to get that set up and running so I can monitor it for a few days, the new little guy will hopefully be home on April 12th (I have to wait until I get back from Michigan):( Need to get my feeders and then decide on a name! I am so excited...is it bad that I would totally be willing to cancel my travel plans to get my baby?! :D

Back
Top Bottom