Thank you Canvas Chameleons

Carl, I am so glad to hear that everyone made it ok. Also want to say that I am not surprised by the kindness the comes from Canvas Chameleons. This is such a great story and it revives my belief that there really are good people in the world :)

Wow Carl! So happy to hear all of your little ones are safe! The Canvas Chameleons Crew is amazing. They are so nice and their dedication and love for chameleons shows through and through. Way to go guys! :)

Last edited:
I did end up losing a gravid female lateralis. :( The rest of the gang seem to be ok and have since eaten and are acting normal.

I re screened a lot of the panels that could be repaired. Some are just to damaged to be repaired. So I decided that I will be replacing 10 cages with cages made by Canvas Chameleons. I'm hoping that by the end of the year all my caging will be switched over to their line.

Carl

I did end up losing a gravid female lateralis. :( The rest of the gang seem to be ok and have since eaten and are acting normal.

I re screened a lot of the panels that could be repaired. Some are just to damaged to be repaired. So I decided that I will be replacing 10 cages with cages made by Canvas Chameleons. I'm hoping that by the end of the year all my caging will be switched over to their line.

Carl

Oh no Carl! I'm sorry to hear you lost her, I was really hoping they were all going to be fine.

Canvas Chameleons is a great group for sure:)

They set us (my son and I) up with a beautiful 4 month Ambilobe and lots of enclosure equipment to get us on our way with our first cham!
They also helped us by meeting in person instead of delivery.

Sorry about your lost cham:(

Ok so some of the cages couldn't be fixed after the storm so I asked the guys to make some replacements. Came home tonight and these were in the garage waiting for me.
0E2E43F6-4009-42AC-8275-62EF605B3B99_zpsglciohjq.jpg

Five 16 x 30's and five 18 x 36's. Thanks for the fast service and top quality.

Now I just need to go plant shopping!

Carl

Back
Top Bottom