testing\ my\ new\ way\ share\ photos

Hve you tried just reloading the driver? That would take like 5min, and probably fix it. If not, yeah just wipe and reload.

It seems that that might be a virus. With X closing everything, and doing the things it does, It might be that you have some sort of virus. Have you preformed a scan lastly?

On my experience... It wasn't anything underneath the keyboard because I popped the sucker out and didn't find anything. You wouldn't believe how much you use "e" and "r" until you get multiple w's after each one.

my\ laptop\ is\ only\ 3\ years\ old\ i\ plan\ on\ getting\ it\ reset\ i\ cant\ back\ it\ up\ thing\ got\ deleted\ because\ my\ mom\ always\ plays\ with\ settings\ and\ stuff.\ i6m\ ganna\ take\ it\ to\ staples\ apperently\ they\ offer\ a\ computer\ repair\ for\ $20?

my\ laptop\ is\ only\ 3\ years\ old\ i\ plan\ on\ getting\ it\ reset\ i\ cant\ back\ it\ up\ thing\ got\ deleted\ because\ my\ mom\ always\ plays\ with\ settings\ and\ stuff.\ i6m\ ganna\ take\ it\ to\ staples\ apperently\ they\ offer\ a\ computer\ repair\ for\ $20?

I have had my laptop for just over a year and it is already slower than the other one that is 10 years old...

You can save all your wanted files(hoping they dont contain the virus) and wipe it clean, and put windows back on it. It will be like new. Find someone with a windows disk. Do NOT go to staples or geek squad or somthing like that! The companies make them do all kinds of stupid things to your computer. Ask someone in a computer class or somthing if you dont personally know any gurus. I would pay a whiz $50 to swipe it clean and reload windows before I let staples do it for free...

Back
Top Bottom