testing\ my\ new\ way\ share\ photos

"..and bam"\ haha\ idk\ why\ that\ made\ me\ laugh.
ok\ thanks,\ ill\ probably\ upload\ pics\ that\ way\ i\ dont\ have\ to\ take\ so\ much\ time\ letting\ them\ load\ on\ the\ forums\ and\ facebook.:D
and\ thanks\ for\ the\ nice\ comments\ about\ zilla!

"..and bam"\ haha\ idk\ why\ that\ made\ me\ laugh.
ok\ thanks,\ ill\ probably\ upload\ pics\ that\ way\ i\ dont\ have\ to\ take\ so\ much\ time\ letting\ them\ load\ on\ the\ forums\ and\ facebook.:D
and\ thanks\ for\ the\ nice\ comments\ about\ zilla!

i like making things interesting :p anyhow, i added u on there..better accept...jk, u dont have to :p

yes/i/can/see/them/how/did/you/do/that/if/you/dont/mind/me/asking

dont\ 6make\ fun\ of\ 6my\ broken\ co6mputer\ your\ lucky\ i\ took\ the\ nu6mbers\ out\ it\ 6makes\ it\ a\ 6much\ longer\ process\ of\ reading\ than\ it\ already\ is.:p

dont\ 6make\ fun\ of\ 6my\ broken\ co6mputer\ your\ lucky\ i\ took\ the\ nu6mbers\ out\ it\ 6makes\ it\ a\ 6much\ longer\ process\ of\ reading\ than\ it\ already\ is.:p

Chameleon/forums/should/make/it/mandantory/to/post/like/this.//It/would/freak/the/new/people/out/even/more/than/we/already/do.:p

My keyboard used to do things like that. It would always add w's every single time I hit a "r" or "e" key. If I would hold down on r or e it would do one r or e and then multiple w's. For some reason it stopped, but I am not complaining.

My keyboard used to do things like that. It would always add w's every single time I hit a "r" or "e" key. If I would hold down on r or e it would do one r or e and then multiple w's. For some reason it stopped, but I am not complaining.
something\ jammed\ under\ it\ mines\ a\ tech\ error\ with\ the\ programing\ not\ the\ keyboard\ itself.
i\ cant\ press\ the\ letter\ that\ starts\ in\ this\\ ()-ray\ if\ i\ press\ that\ letter\ it\ erases\ 6my\ 6message\ closes\ internet\ e()ploer\ and\ logs\ me\ out
these\ are\ what\ i\ get
6m
5v
`z
~Z
6m
_?
_?
it\ sucks.\ and\ yes\ we\ do\ a\ good\ job\ of\ scareing\ the\ new\ comeres:D

! What the heck did you delete to get that kind of error! Good luck tracing that:rolleyes:

idk\ i\ was\ on\ fb\ in\ the\ middle\ of\ a\ message\ "...and\ bam"\numbers\ and\ backslashes.\ i\ might\ just\ get\ my\ computer\ reset\ or\ get\ a\ new\ progra6ming\ for\ the\ keyboard

something\ jammed\ under\ it\ mines\ a\ tech\ error\ with\ the\ programing\ not\ the\ keyboard\ itself.
i\ cant\ press\ the\ letter\ that\ starts\ in\ this\\ ()-ray\ if\ i\ press\ that\ letter\ it\ erases\ 6my\ 6message\ closes\ internet\ e()ploer\ and\ logs\ me\ out
these\ are\ what\ i\ get
6m
5v
`z
~Z
6m
_?
_?
it\ sucks.\ and\ yes\ we\ do\ a\ good\ job\ of\ scareing\ the\ new\ comeres:D

i think you need a new computer...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom