Terrarium with no door safe?

Joseph 1233

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience without using doors and how it went. I do have two pieces of shower curtain that partially cover front.

Attachments

• 1484693042615-841850117.jpg
    1484693042615-841850117.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 105
My veiled loves to roam so having no doors you might risk your Cham wandering off into your house.
Thanks I'll keep a close I on them for now they haven't tried escaping yet in the last month I've had them I'm hoping that they won't want too as its easier to do things and not have to shake there enclosure when I open it or move things .

No door master race reporting in. Mind you it is a bedroom with the door always shut and zero traffic during the day. Mind you within 30min of leaving the door open the cham will use its super power senses and walk right out the door into the next bed room and get lost. Really he just makes about 2 laps around the room and then goes back in the cage for his daily routine, hes in his cage 75% of the time by choice.

That should be treated as a fr. Like a sealed room, no cats, you and others minding where they step ect. Can pose a lot of ossues, can have a lot of benefits. Look heavily at the thread jacksjill shared. Know the risks, know your surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom