TERRARIUM FOR BABYS VEILED

This is the terrarium for veiled babies that are bout to hatch .... If you have advice or recommendations, is that okay? , it's wrong ?? ... thank you !!
9D5E2AD7-3853-40A6-BC75-67A231111A47.jpeg

Last edited:
For hatchlings? How do you know I'm not from the UK?
Haha no one on here is. If you think about it. Veiled chameleons are from mountainous yemen. Uv exposure is high. If you use a high uvb emitting bulb through cancelling material the amount of uvb is already halfed. As long as the babies have adequate cover they will be fine.if the bulb is a quality made LINEAR bulb and not cfl everything should be fine. Dont only take my opinion though. Also im pretty sure veiled chameleons can even live with 14.0 uvb bulbs in larger enclosures with lots of cover.

Haha no one on here is. If you think about it. Veiled chameleons are from mountainous yemen. Uv exposure is high. If you use a high uvb emitting bulb through cancelling material the amount of uvb is already halfed. As long as the babies have adequate cover they will be fine.if the bulb is a quality made LINEAR bulb and not cfl everything should be fine. Dont only take my opinion though. Also im pretty sure veiled chameleons can even live with 14.0 uvb bulbs in larger enclosures with lots of cover.
In the wild, those UV index readings will peak at numbers similar to what you are going to create with a 10.0 bulb, but only during the middle of the day. Babies in the wild also have HEAVY coverage to hide in. Show us your setup since you’ve added more branches, I’m not saying a 10.0 bulb is nessesary too strong, but without proper coverage, I’d be afraid you could cause problems.

In the wild, those UV index readings will peak at numbers similar to what you are going to create with a 10.0 bulb, but only during the middle of the day. Babies in the wild also have HEAVY coverage to hide in. Show us your setup since you’ve added more branches, I’m not saying a 10.0 bulb is nessesary too strong, but without proper coverage, I’d be afraid you could cause problems.
Very well said. Without the correct cover it can cause a whole plethera of problems.

Back
Top Bottom