Temporalis Pygmy Chameleon

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
I see that Mike has some for sale... Anybody care for this type of Cham; Roo perhaps? The pointed face is so cool, hahaha. Just wondering what there care is like.?. Or am I better off sticking with some Brevs.

They can handle the same temps as brevs but tend to be more ground dwellers and appreciate a more densely planted enclosure. They are not nearly as prolific as brevs – I worked with them for a little over a year and produced about 30 of them. I liked them but decided to focus more on brevs. Males should never be housed together which is a given but more so with this species. WC don’t acclimate too well so I personally would hold off until they have been in captivity a month or two before purchasing any. They are also less active then brevs and egg incubation also takes much longer.

-roo

Hrmmmm so looks like Brevs it is then! Lord willing I will be able to pick some up at the show that I am going to hit up in june... I dont really wana pay 50 for shipping on a 40 cup o chameleons :p Wonder if Tyler will have any some time soon..?..

chad, yeah it's hard to double the price of the chams...so pretend like they really cost $90...it's worth it to get them shipped right, and to get quality cb critters....;)

chad, yeah it's hard to double the price of the chams...so pretend like they really cost $90...it's worth it to get them shipped right, and to get quality cb critters....;)

Hehehehe ill work with ya on that logic :)

Pick one is that somebody at the show will have some CB or CH Brevs.
Pick two will be some nice WC that have been here for a few months.
Pick three will be to take the hit and buy some nice CH or CB $90 Brevs ;)

Back
Top Bottom