teeny tiny baby veiled

rangosmama

If Stickers was doing 100% i would have bought this teeny tiny baby veiled i saw at the pet store. It was the size of my 4 yr olds pinky! it was so small i could not beleive they had it to sell. the lady was having a it because it was so small and she did not want the risk of keeping it in her store but the overall store manager wanted to have it to sell.

anyway has anyone had one that tiny before? I do not want to bring it home when stickers is still not feeling great.

I did.

I bought my male veiled Kink when he was two weeks old.

ANd yes, im well aware that he was too young at the time.

But what exactly are youlooking for?

You would probably need to make a laying bin for a tiny baby. You can see mine here in post #2. https://www.chameleonforums.com/baby-bin-set-up-74067/. You will also need fruit flies and small pin heads. Where do you live in South FL?

i am in coral springs just south of boca raton.

I was not actually wanting to get another one but when i saw this little tiny veiled, i wanted it LOL i will wait to see if it is still there this week ater stickers vet appt and if she is doing better, i might consider getting it.

i know how you feel. My son and i were in Petsmart yesterday and saw a tiny vieled for sale. Ive been trying to find a way to make some space so i can get him, without sacrificing anything. I cannot stand Petsmart.

Back
Top Bottom