Teenage veiled Angst

ToxiccKiwii

87B76D02-BF92-4ADF-8BCE-7E121FA3DF6F.jpeg

He’s in full force ! :ROFLMAO: All I wanted to do was spray him down and give him some criquets! And then he just walks away like nothing ever happened.

Anyone else dealing with a angsty Cham?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 513119DC-EBE2-4CDA-AEAA-E9B3DCE3A54D.jpeg
    513119DC-EBE2-4CDA-AEAA-E9B3DCE3A54D.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 111
Mine looks about the same age and he is really walking his cage and looking to get out. He only gets upset like that if I try to pick him up. If he is already trying to come out he's not so grumpy.

5EF64DB6-5BF4-42E8-9BC3-C29227EAE9A4.jpeg
Mine looks about the same age and he is really walking his cage and looking to get out. He only gets upset like that if I try to pick him up. If he is already trying to come out he's not so grumpy.

I wasn’t even trying to pick him up, lol I just opened his tank to spray him and grab his food cup. Though, when I went in today he actually tried getting out for the first time. He was reluctant on letting me help but he wanted to go on the blinds.... until he tried eating the string... then I grabbed the “don’t touch me” vine stick and got him back in the cage. But he was doing laps from then on out.

He’s about 6 months now give or take a week. :)

Attachments

• 6F09BAF4-3283-4BC3-BF20-15026D4FAA95.jpeg
    6F09BAF4-3283-4BC3-BF20-15026D4FAA95.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 06127C8E-1B52-4444-8EE8-1328698F1991.jpeg
    06127C8E-1B52-4444-8EE8-1328698F1991.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 94
Little teenage terror ended up slightly burning his casque (due to me not recognizing he had grown so much and his basking spot was too close to light) enclosure tweaked and all healed up nice now...hardly left a scar ...he’s taken to literally jumping onto my hand and then grabbing anything he can climb on as seen in photo :)

Attachments

• E7B69582-155C-4218-8DE8-D5E8793F34A6.jpeg
    E7B69582-155C-4218-8DE8-D5E8793F34A6.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 91
Mine is getting very curious and adventures now. It's cool but he gets all upset if I interrupt his little missions. Haha.

Omg. Yes. Mine now LOVES getting on the floor and waking around to find anything he can climb on. He is obsessed with our bikes (kept inside - apartment struggles) and now has started exploring my book shelf. When I try to get him, he isn’t very happy with me. He likes to glare at me from inside his enclosure for a good bit after I put him up lol.

D9CCE975-56CB-46D4-BD3B-9BD8FE2B5085.jpeg

Little teenage terror ended up slightly burning his casque (due to me not recognizing he had grown so much and his basking spot was too close to light) enclosure tweaked and all healed up nice now...hardly left a scar ...he’s taken to literally jumping onto my hand and then grabbing anything he can climb on as seen in photo :)

Yeah, ever since that day he’s been more willing to come near me, and not tweak out when I’m fussing around with his cage, I’m shuffling around to get the 24*24*48 done so he can have more room!

I’m glad your guy is ok! I had to up the wattage on my chicken’s basking light and with him getting bigger I worry about stuff like that all the time !

Mine is getting very curious and adventures now. It's cool but he gets all upset if I interrupt his little missions. Haha.

Yaaaassss, the amount of shade he gave me after I put him back was amazing lol, I’m gonna have to look into getting an indoor tree of some sort. Him climbing on the blinds gives me an aneurism because I don’t want him to fall off, or try eating the strings again .... lol

Omg. Yes. Mine now LOVES getting on the floor and waking around to find anything he can climb on. He is obsessed with our bikes (kept inside - apartment struggles) and now has started exploring my book shelf. When I try to get him, he isn’t very happy with me. He likes to glare at me from inside his enclosure for a good bit after I put him up lol.

I definitely feel the struggle, I’m in an apartment too, with two cats so he can’t just wander as much as I’d like to let him... and as close as he could get to outside is the balcony but that makes me extremely nervous. Im gonna have to maybe, when I get his new cage 100% ready, set his old one up as a monitored outdoor one.

I understand! I have a screened in balcony which is great, but it faces a busy street and well.... I don’t want anyone to report me for having a lizard climbing around :ROFLMAO: I have some pretentious neighbors in this area. Ugh.

Facts. We’re not allowed to have “exotic” pets at the complex, and it doesn’t say anything about what they consider exotic minus that it’s up to the landlords discretion, but considering they also don’t allow smoking on your own private balcony so, I can only imagine how they’d feel about a reptile. :cautious: So chicken (and the other 7 reptiles we have in the spare room) stay(s) a secret until the end of time.... or at least the end of the lease. Lol

Facts. We’re not allowed to have “exotic” pets at the complex, and it doesn’t say anything about what they consider exotic minus that it’s up to the landlords discretion, but considering they also don’t allow smoking on your own private balcony so, I can only imagine how they’d feel about a reptile. :cautious: So chicken (and the other 7 reptiles we have in the spare room) stay(s) a secret until the end of time.... or at least the end of the lease. Lol

Secret apartment pet caretakers, unite :cool:!

Back
Top Bottom