Tattoo?

i like both pics me i would get the second one..... me personally i just got my tat of a cham it took 2 sittings and 1 hour for outline then 7 hours for color and i still got a third sitting to get the foliage and hibiscus flowers it will be half sleeve when im done

i like both pics me i would get the second one..... me personally i just got my tat of a cham it took 2 sittings and 1 hour for outline then 7 hours for color and i still got a third sitting to get the foliage and hibiscus flowers it will be half sleeve when im done

Cool! I don't know how long this will take, I am going to go and see her for a consultation and I still need to figure out where I want it and how big.

and u diffientaly want it done as realisim, not a likeness of but reaslisim so it looks just like ur cham, not vauge but a portrait of ur cham, express that u want it done in a realism style or ur just gonna get a likeness of.
look at any albums she has of her work, look at her portraits, if she doesnt do portraits then she will not do ur tattoo as realisim. It;s a thin line and u gotta speak like u know exactly what ur gonna get and accept nothing less. Remember she makes her living doing tattoos, she will try to talk u into her view point and even walk over ur dead body to make the sale, and really, a tattoo convention is always the best place to get tattooed, u have 100's of some of the nations best artists, u can look thru everyones portofiolo and chose whom u want to work on u. I'm not saying anything bad about the artist u mentioned, just tread carefully and stand ur ground about what exactly u want done, finding the artist to do ur piece can be the major part oof getting tatted, let us knoow how the counsultation goes, and speak ur mind about how u want it done

This is the exact photo my tattooist used to ink my "Pretty Girl". Ty Pallotta of Premium Blend did an excellent job.
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN0188.JPG
    DSCN0188.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 111
  • pg1.JPG
    pg1.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 91
I had this one done a couple of years ago I think it turned out good

Attachments

• m_f737fe392141626aba8fb445f0d424fd.jpg
    m_f737fe392141626aba8fb445f0d424fd.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 107
The neck was hardcore hurt a bunch I have a full sleeve and the neck hurt wayy more than even under the arm two sittings about 6 hours.

Back
Top Bottom