Tangled

He mostly takes after Senegals, maybe a Graceful, both of which are really close in looks, only movie that ticks me off is Rango, what the HELL is up with their necks, they also make their entire bodies look UGLY.

He mostly takes after Senegals, maybe a Graceful, both of which are really close in looks, only movie that ticks me off is Rango, what the HELL is up with their necks, they also make their entire bodies look UGLY.

thats movie was stupid..)rango) i liked tangled tho. its was cute

Rango was awesome! You have to appreciate the original western like theme and every character was very thought out. Watch the behind the scenes and I think you will like understand what they were doing in this movie. Plus you have to love the cameo of "fear and loathing" in it! Maybe not for young kids, but I actually loved this movie!

Rango was awesome! You have to appreciate the original western like theme and every character was very thought out. Watch the behind the scenes and I think you will like understand what they were doing in this movie. Plus you have to love the cameo of "fear and loathing" in it! Maybe not for young kids, but I actually loved this movie!

i also loved Rango...and gotta say its not really meant for kids with the well thought out and intellectual idea behind rango...

i too have to admit i saw tangled:rolleyes: its okay...the girl was spunky:p

overall Rango is my fave and besides they are all animated and cartoons its for the fun of it

i also loved Rango...and gotta say its not really meant for kids with the well thought out and intellectual idea behind rango...

i too have to admit i saw tangled:rolleyes: its okay...the girl was spunky:p

overall Rango is my fave and besides they are all animated and cartoons its for the fun of it

im not "kid" mabey a sub adult. haha. i got it. just board me. its was overall ok.

im not "kid" mabey a sub adult. haha. i got it. just board me. its was overall ok.

lmao i didnt mean to say you arent "mature" just saying overall the movie was not really for young kids, and i can see why because most average kids would think its boring and not good

lmao i didnt mean to say you arent "mature" just saying overall the movie was not really for young kids, and i can see why because most average kids would think its boring and not good

or mabey is just boring and not good. hahahaa. jking. everyone views things diffrently. might watch it 10 years down the line and like it. who knows.

or mabey is just boring and not good. hahahaa. jking. everyone views things diffrently. might watch it 10 years down the line and like it. who knows.

lmao maybe im the one thats blind:p like you said who knows....:D

I wasn't a huge fan of Rango, but the opening seen that refrenced Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was amazing! lol

lol i went to see rango in theaters and ended up walking out. but my mom rented it for me the other night for no reason, other than because rangos a chameleon, so ill give it another stab. awee i love mommy. yes a 24 year old man still loves his mommy

Never seen tangled but Rango was awesome. Seen it way before it was released. Johnny Depp, Chameleons, influences from Hunter S Thompson and fear and loathing in Las Vegas. Bit drawn out at parts and long but good movie.

Back
Top Bottom