Tamatave

Red Island

Established Member
Big Red, one of the males from my Tamatave group.

Attachments

• Big Red.jpg
    Big Red.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 202
I LOVE the white! My Sambava has the beautiful white facial barring, but he isn't as red.

sorry to be a noob but it almost reminds me of a maroanestra??

he is an awsome lookin cham to say the least:cool:

sorry to be a noob but it almost reminds me of a maroanestra??
They're both East Coast locales and can be pretty similar. In the pictures I've seen (alas, have yet to see either in person!), the Maroansetras tend to be a bit oranger.

They're both East Coast locales and can be pretty similar. In the pictures I've seen (alas, have yet to see either in person!), the Maroansetras tend to be a bit oranger.

thank you for clearing that up for me:)

yet i thought tamataves get more orange and maroanestras get redder barring with white backgrounds, possibly larger too. It would be amazing to be able to see it in person and even better to breed in the US:rolleyes:

Wooooaweeee! Ace, I think your on to something. Take him to the park and see if u dont pull any females. Cute puppies, eat your heart out.

thank you for clearing that up for me:)

yet i thought tamataves get more orange and maroanestras get redder barring with white backgrounds, possibly larger too. It would be amazing to be able to see it in person and even better to breed in the US:rolleyes:

If it helps any, Hyperion has been questioned on his locality. The person thought he was a maro and not Sambava because he has a little white on his face.

Back
Top Bottom